Day 1 Whats Happening?

Hey everyone! Hope y'all enjoy this little update!!!

************†

Jane pov

'No! S-stay away from me!! Sta-' I said in my dream until I my clock saved me from that horrible hell range.

Beep beep

Beep beep

Bee-

I groaned at my clock, until I just I was interrupted by a big boom by my door.

"JANE!!" The person said as I hid under the covers. "Oh Jane, come on. Please!! Oh god please wake up!! Or else." I heard the person say, then I came out a bit and saw who it was. It was Justin Taprón Lacásá, I know, it's a weird name, but he's my weirdo.

'The fuck! What is he doing here?' I questioned myself until someone pulled the covers off and God, was it freezing as ice! "What the fuck Justin!?! Give me back my blanket!" I screamed to him and all o got was a smirk from him.

"Well, you should of cane out of the bed. Hmm, I mean all I say is....blah blah blah....blah blah blah!!" He said in a high pitch voice, which killed me, but hey it was pretty funny right? "Oh my, oh my king, may my heart be shattered as the light falls and I shatter to frozen petals and die!" He said dramatically. Until someone came out of no where.

"Don't worry my love, I Prince Ryan McDonald shall save you with my cheeseburger and French fries till we have a child!" Someone said coming up the stairs, while was covering my mouth.

"Oh dear me, when will he come.." Justin said with sad sniffles while I was trying to hold in my "jello", what? I like jello no big deal, right?

" Taprón! Taprón my love! I have come to save you and continue our life." Ryan said I was standing there like an idiot with a stupid dumbass, which I can't handle. 'Oh God. Kill me!!' I thought while staring at them with boredom. "Taprón...it's me...my love...I have come for you.." Ryan said stepping through my door.

"Ryan...it is you! My dear love! Your alive! But...my heart....it's...it's...gone." Justin said as he puts a hand on his heart and git on his knees. "Ryan...my love....." He said looking down until he looks straight at me. Like straight at me really hard, like he's gonna attack me. 'Oh sh-' I thought in my head until I was interrupted by a heap of a- "GET ME MY FUCKING FRENCH FRIES AND HAMBURGERS!! OR I WILL DIE OF FUCKING HUNGER AND SHIT EVERYWHERE!" He said while he was dramatically pulling on his hair. 'Wait, if he's pulling on his hair, then that means-SHIT!!!!' I thought in my head until I was interrupted by a big slap on the ass.

SMACK! 'Owwww!!'

*********†

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry for the late update! Plz comment if I have any mistakes on this chapter or tell me to stop. Or anything! Well, just wait for what comes next if you want to know what happened to the "Dramatic Scene".

Enjoy!!!