Day 1, School day?

Hi everyone to who is reading this, I hope u guys enjoy this and plz comment about this. Tell me if I should do anything. Thank u😊

*************

Today is a new day. God why am I so excited? Why am i- ratatat. 'What the fuck is that noise?' I thought. So, I finally woke up from my awesome dream, I was staring at my ceiling. I blinked a few times to adjust my sight, I finally got up and walked straight to my closet. So I got some shorts, socks, T-shirt and finally my sweater. With my clothes done, I was getting ready to go to the bathroom until my phone starts to ring "Just a Dream".

I was thinking 'bout you
Thinking 'bout me
Thinking ''bout us
What we gone be
Open my eyes, it was only
Just a Dream
Travel ba-

I walked up to get my phone and picked it up, "hello?" When I asked that, there was some breaths, but also a hint of sighs.

It was silent for a second until a deepish voice came in. "E-excuse me, um sorry to ask, but...um....i-is t-this...um....J-Jane?" When the person asked that, I heard a hint of nervousness in the person's voice. " u-um....you don't have to answer my question... I'm sorry to bother you." He said as he broke my train of thought.

"I-i'm sorry um....yes, this is Jane." When I said that, I heard him gasp and squeaky noises. " um hello? Anyone there?" When I asked that, I finally remembered my old friend. He was really special to me, but it seemed li-

"H-hello? Jane?" He asked.

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I was broken in my train of thoughts.

"So your Jane Valentine." When he said that, I was about to ask him something until I remember I was about to be late for school. ' Oh crap I'm late for my first day of fucking school! What kind of daughter am I! I'm such a bitch! Maybe I shou- oh I know.'

"Um, excuse me. Sorry to interrupt, but do u go to West Portland High School? 'yes, I know,I'm such a dumbass, but I must know.' I waited for about 1minute, one freaking minute. 'Please hurry up, I'm gonna be la-'

" yes, I go there. How do u know?" He asked sheepedly.

"Oh OK...um cya I guess." I said and was about to hang up, but I didn't.

"Cya too. Bye." The stranger said, then I hanged up.

**************

Hey everyone!! Plz don't forget to tell me you like this😂

Plz, tell me if I should continue or stop cause I'm not good at this, so I'm trying this.😅

So thanks, also plz tell me if I forgot anything.