Hospital

Recap
And in the next 10 seconds everything went in slow motion.

I pushed his face to the side and then heading a loud honk turning my head to the window to see two white light maybe it was my time but next thing that happens was fragments of seconds.

sirens in the backgrounds, then a stranger hovering over me. Lucas right next to,me holding my hand with a bloody forehead, then white wall, and all went black after a mask was brought over my face.

Lucas Pov

       It's been exactly three weeks and four days since that night and CeCe is still in a coma after getting to the hospital some nurses cut out handcuffs off with some very strong players then they rushed her into surgery, I called her parents and they came as quickly as they could. It was at least a eight hour wait till we got news. She was in a stable condition but nothing has changed since.

I've been so worried about her that I skip half my classes I have a six o clock shadow and I haven't showered in days her parents come frequently and I've seen her friends check up everyday after school, they all tell me to go home and clean up but I don't I just want to be with her when she wakes up. I mean forward to grab her hand laying limp in the bed.

"Please CeCe if you can hear me all I want you to know is that I'm here I want you to wake up so I can see your goofy smiles and your awkward attitude but it's so cute it's quirky And I miss you so come back, come back to me"

With that I got up and left because visiting hours are coming to a close I leaned over and kisses her cheek and left her room walking down the quiet hallway to the elevator to get the the ground floor.

CeCe pov

I'm floating in what feels like a world of nothingness all I see is black it feels like I've been here forever but I'm fact it's only been a little while. Every once in a while its like a movie playing just going over my last memories, being at the party, then the car, and all of a sudden it all goes black and I'm back to the world of nothing. But sometimes I feel warmth in my hands, I have no idea what it is but I like it it's a wonderful sensation.

And then I hear like a whisper saying

"Come back to me......"

It sounds like Lucas but I know for certain he would not be in this world but, I don't know exactly where I am I feel like I'm dreaming but it feel like something else like I'm sleeping but can't get up even though I want to.

But who dosn't like sleeping I would sleep all day if I weren't in such an uneventful dream it should have zombies or rainbow unicorns or even reading if that's eventful for people.

        ........ One week Later.......

Black, that's all I see any more no movies just darkness around me with no hope of light. Its been, what feels like a few hours of floating in this world but I miss my family and my friends and all I want is to do is find a way out, find a light.

I stop mid thought because I suddenly drop, just falling like I jumped off a building, which I would never do but may consider it. My stomach starts making its way to my throat and all I'm capable of doing is screaming.

And then it stops and I see a light a tiny one but it's a light which means there's hope I will be saved.

_______________________________________

Hey guys finally an update, it's like 12 am and all the ideas started flowing.

I updated the cast list because I kinda felt that they fit the role better so you can take a look at that.

But thank you for reading

_______________________________________