Careless

A/N I'm writing this story with my friend DeeJayz, Check out her stories if you want to :) Enjoy, & don't forget to tell me what you think :)

Every time Seth closed his eyes, all he saw was Ripley slamming the gate closed behind him. He couldn’t help but wonder if Ripley had been fed to the hounds or not. It was now mid afternoon and Seth had been sitting at the bar for hours, not having brought a drink and receiving glares from the male bartender, who was still drying the same stupid glass. The blonde girl walked over to him, a serious expression on her face “Ok I have let you sit here for hours now you have to leave.”

Seth grinned cockily up at her staring straight into her alluring blue eyes “I dunno I’m sure you will miss staring at me”

The girl glared “Leave now” Seth shrugged and just sat there “Castiel would you throw him out for me?” she asked the bartender and he put the glass down, walking over and shoving Seth who had stood up “Out” Castiel demanded, pointing at the door, his brown eyes filled with annoyance. Seth walked out the door reluctantly and onto the busy street, walking straight across the road without checking for cars, lying casually in the middle of the road. Cars tooted at him, some yelling obscene language making him laugh cruelly. A hand pulled him up roughly and dragged him back to the footpath “Are you crazy?! Or just plain suicidal?”

Seth stepped away and brushed dirt off his clothes, looking down to see the blonde from the pub, staring angrily at him “I prefer the term insane” Seth said “Thanks for ruining my fun”

“That’s what you do for fun?! I’m surprised you’re not dead already”

Seth grinned casually “I am”

She rolled her eyes at him “Yeah and I’m the bloody queen of England”

“You are?” Seth joked “Wow I have a lot of things to tell you, but first can I have your autograph?” She glared at him not thinking it was all that funny “You need help you know” she said walking back into the pub, leaving Seth standing outside. “She so wants me” Seth said under his breath walking back to the park.

   Ava shook her head storming back into the pub “Can you believe that guy?” she asked Castiel, somewhat incredulously.

Castiel smiled knowingly into the glass he was drying and chuckled “Customers these days, so unpredictable”

“You got that right” Ava replied “The idiot was lying in the middle of the road!”

“You’re kidding right?” Ava shook her head “Well he’s a new level of crazy” Castiel said.

“He prefers the term insane” Ava rolled her eyes “He said he does it for fun. Who the hell does stuff like that for fun?” Castiel just shook his head laughing. Looking up at the clock Ava realised the time “I’ve got to go get Fay” Castiel just nodded, going on to serve a new customer. Leaving her bag in the store room, Ava headed in the direction of Fay’s school, still wearing her all black uniform. Walking down the street hurriedly, she bumped into a guy with short brown and tan skin who then glared at her. “Sorry” She mumbled, looking down at her feet.

He looked at her quizzically, looking annoyed, “Have you seen Seth?”

Ava blinked twice “Excuse me? Who?”

Looking at her blankly, the guy shook his head, walking away from her. Ava stared after him, confused as to why he had asked her that, a perfect stranger. Absentmindedly walking in the direction of the public school, Ava found Fay sitting down outside, making a daisy chain. When she saw Ava, Fay bolted right up, giving her a hug. Ava hugged her back tightly, burying her head in Fay’s light blonde plait.