Part 3

Madhu and Sukriti were walking around the mall looking for new sandals for Sukriti when Madhu saw RK walking from the opposite direction. "RK!" she screamed without thinking, and along with RK's twenty other heads turned to look at her. Madhu starts waving at him excitedly while RK a little embarrassed with all the eyes on him waves back and walks towards her. "What are you doing here?" Madhu asks excitedly. "I came to fly a kite." RK replies sarcastically. "Huh?" "Obviously for shopping." RK says shaking his head "sometimes you are so hopeless, Dumbo." "I just got a little excited." Madhu replies sulkingly. "Seeing me?" RK asks unable to hide his excitement hearing that. "Not anymore. We are going shopping." Madhu replies and turns to walk off when RK pulls her back and asks with a cute smile "Got angry so fast?" Madhu doesn't reply, RK leans down and teasingly rubs his nose tip with hers, his lips which were mere centimeters away from hers threatened to touch hers it was simply the most intimate moment in Madhu's life, gasping Madhu goes wide eyed then starts blushing profusely. "Still angry?" RK asks in a soft whisper, Madhu dazely shakes her head no. "What are you two doing?" they hear Saket's voice. They turn to look at Saket who was watching them curiously. "Saket, take Sukriti with you for your shopping, I'm too tired so Dumbo and I'll just hang out here." RK says then turning to Madhu he asks "You don't have any shopping, do you?" knowing too well that she was too dazed to think straight and as he expected she shakes her head in no. "Great." RK says indicating Saket and Sukriti to carry on. Suddenly coming to her senses Madhu turns in shock to see Sukriti walking away with Saket "Where is she going?" she asks confused. "Shopping." RK replies chuckling, he loved how she goes senseless around him. "What about me?" Madhu asks confused. "You are going to be with me, baby." RK says with a naughty grin. Madhu blushes hearing that, then trying to regain her composure she moves a little away from him and asks "What are we going to do?" RK had no idea what they were to do, he wanted to spent some time alone with her and never thought what exactly they were going to do so he asks her "What do you want to do?" "Do you have any shopping to do?" Madhu asks back. "No." "Then we will just sit there?" she asks pointing towards the railings were people stood as they talked or simply looked at the activities around. "There?" "Yeah." Madhu says and then sits on the floor resting her back on the railings, RK follows suit. Madhu turning to RK says "Don't call me baby." RK turns to look at her a little confused, a little shocked and a little hurt. "I like it more when you call me Dumbo." Madhu says smiling at him, "It makes me feel that you are closer to me." RK smiles hearing that.

[Link for Pyar Mein Hota from Papa Kehte Hai http://sound2.mp3pk.com/indian/papa_kehte_hain/pkh6%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3]

Pyaar Mein Hota Hai Kya Jadoo

Tu Jaane Ya Main Jaanu

Pyaar Mein Hota Hai Kya Jadoo

Tu Jaane Ya Main Jaanu

Madhu and RK look into each other's eyes lovingly.

Rehta Nahi Kyun Dil Par Qaboo

Tu Jaane Ya Main Jaanu

Pyaar Mein Hota Hai Kya Jadoo

Tu Jaane Ya Main Jaanu

Madhu shyly takes RK's hand in hers and starts playing with his fingers.

Gunn Gunn Karta Kyun Phirta Hai

Koi Bhawra Baghon Mein

O Gunn Gunn Karta Kyun Phirta Hai

Koi Bhawra Baghon Mein

Kyun Hoti Hai Phool Mein Khusboo

Tu Jaane Ya Main Jaanu