Chapter 1

Sorry guys redid this chapter it's still the same just redoing the ending.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brianna wake up!!" My eyes shoot open and my stomach does a huge flip or nervousness It's my first day of school. I walked to my bathroom and it still has the boxes everywhere "ugh" I say to myself as I turn on the shower and the warm water felt so good.

I walked to my closet once I get out of the shower (walk in closet) and I pull out a green tank top, blue short shorts, a brown belt, and black high tops and I put those on and I also get cute jewelry on. I wanna make a good first impression. And I straighten my hair and add on a little brown eyeliner to make my eyes blue pop out and some foundation and mascara.

Off to school.....

I walk in to the school it's a whole one building the school is called Jefferson high. I walk in the hallways filled with people I get looks drone everyone not really sure what kind and I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see a blonde girl with green eyes.

"Hi I'm Courtney" she says

"I'm Brianna" I respond she smiles

"Your new am I correct?" She asks with one eyebrow up.

"Uhm yes mind giving me a tour?" I say with a hopeful smile

"I was planning on it." She says with a little laugh

We walk down the hall and she points to a group of super pretty girls.

"Those are the popular girl, try to stay away from them. They may seem very nice but once you get to know them there very sled centered and anything u tell them will be spread across the whole school, made that mistake." She says mumbling the last part

I nodded

Then she comes up to a group of only like 6 boys one caught my eye. "these Are the badass hottest boys in school group, they well they are not nice at all to anyone but themselves as you can see most girls die speaking to them." She says laughing,

"What's there names?" I ask

She gives me a quick smile

"Liam, Chris, Robbie, Steven, ian, and justin the hottest boy ever." She finishes

The bell rung...

That was a tour of the people not the school.. I walk to my first class and guess who's there. Justin, I think he's really unbelievably gorgeous but I'm sure he has a gf and why would he want me.

I got up in front of the class and Introduced myself.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

A new girl comes in class and introduces her self to the class i look up at her and I had to admit she was pretty hot. Her eyes were like electric they were so bright. "I'm Brianna" she say nervously

"Brianna why don't u have a seat over there in the back" she says while pointing at the seat next to me. Her eyes widened. Embarrassing for me because everyone laughed. I know that im hot and all but this girl seems like shes up for a fight.

Well she just got on my bad side and we haven't even met. So that's the beginning

She takes a seat by me I look over at her and she is starring straight ahead. She looks at me and I don't drop my glare. "Hi uhm I'm Brianna.." She says "don't care" I respond with anger.

BRIANNA'S P.O.V

Courtney was right he is an ass

A very hot ass......

The bell rung for break I walked down one of the halls it was silent no one was there except justin. Great. I walk to him "what's your problem with me?" I tell to his face he puts on a smirk "babe what do u mean what's wrong?" Okay I had to admit that was pretty hot how he called me babe!!! (Fan girling lol)

"You hate me and we barley no eachother!" I said quieting down he pushed me against the locker it kinda hurt and brings his face to my neck "maybe that's why." He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. That boy must get a lot of girls Horney. He backed off and walked away. Ugh god why is he soooo hot

Classes past and I couldn't help keep thinking about justin. He really knows how to make a girl wild just think how he would be during sex.

The lunch bell rang and I

Found Courtney and sat by her and her friends most if them were really pretty.

I searched for justin and soon as I spotted him he was already staring at me with a smirk and then i felt super self conscious. I dropped my gaze and I started talking with the people at my table fast so things don't look so awkward. At lunch I walked outside to the field were no one was I kinda am a loner some times. I heard boys laughing and talking and comming near me I ran behind the bleachers and suddenly bumped into someone when I was walking backwards and I looked and it was one of Justin's friends I believe it was Steven. He was pretty cute but he looked very mean.

"Found her!!" He yelled

My eyes widened..... what is he talking about oh shit. oh shit.. Ohhhh shit.. I ran and then someone caught me in there arms and that's just awesome it was justin he looked down at me and I stared into his eyes a dark layer fell over making him seem very angry and kinda full of lust if im not hallucinating.

he pushed me to a wall. Does he push me a lot or what?

It kinda hurt well not like its gonna tickle I looked over at Justin's friends and they were all gone.. Wtf

Justin stared at me with those lustfull eyes they were b•e•a•u•t•I•f•u•l

Like drop dead gorgeous, He was drop dead gorgeous

"I'm afraid I never introduced my self I'm Justin, Justin Bieber" he said with a smirk.

"H-h-I" I shuddered a bit embarrassed

He let go of me and never dropped his gaze he just walked away... Okkkaaayyy???

I just slid down the wall and sat there then black started covering my eyes... "Hello?" I said as my eyes became heavier and heavier then I drifted into the darkness and blacked out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AUTHORS NOTE: THERE WILL BE SOME SEX SEENS JUST A WARNING AND VERY DETAILED AND ALSO I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR!!!! :D