Chapter 4- Boring chapter, I'm sorry.

Chapter 4

Tour was starting in 3 days, so the boys were gone a lot rehearsing, which meant I went with them or I went to Kevin and June's. I was not about to be alone in that house again. 

I've been sleeping in Liam's room a lot lately because I don't like being alone. This whole experiance has shaken me up, and I don't know if I'll ever be the same again.

Anyways, I've spent most of my days pakcing and doing school work. Louis signed me up for online homeschooled classes, so I can graduate. 

"Alright Skye, you've packed about a million bags! How many more do you need?!" Liam screeched at me. They're still getting used to living with a teenage girl. They don't understand that girls tend to overpack AND need more than a guy.

"Shut up Liam! There's plenty of room on the bus!" I smiled and playfully slapped his arm.

"Not after we put your bags on.." He retorted

I can't wait to go on tour. Paul is bringing his niece, Alyssa, so it will nice to have somebody my age around. The boys all say she's really nice. But many things raced through my brain making me nervous. What if Alyssa doesn't like me? What if the paparazzi makes a scandal out of me? What if I grow apart from the guys?

"Skye, what's wrong, you have a blank expression on your face?" Louis said. I didn't even know he had came in. I snapped out of my deep thoughts. 

"Oh, uh, nothing." I said, he didn't seem convinced.

"You sure? You look upset."

"Lou? You're not going to forget going to get caught up in El and stuff and forget about me, are you?" 

He looked puzzled. "No! You're my baby girl, I won't ever forget about you." He reassured me.  I smiled and nodded.

After a few minutes, I decided it was time to ask for a phone. So Louis and I, discussed. He said we could go get me a phone tomorrow, which meant so much to me.  I couldn't explain how happy I am. I get to talk to Sam! 

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The next day*

We got up early this morning to go to the mall. We have some things to get done before tour, like GET MY PHONE, buy some clothes, go get our hair done, and buy some suitcases. Lou says we're gettting me an Iphone 5 and it can be the first thing we do. Getting this phone meant so much to me, it means getting to talk to the few people I have back in Texas that feel like family. 

I picked out a really cute outfit for today. Some white leggings with aztec tribal print on them, a grey crop top that says "Hakuna Matata", and some plain white vans. I straightened my hair, which I loved doing because my hair streaches down to the middle of my back, which makes it looks so much better and prettier. I went downstairs and ate a quick breakfast.

About 4 hours later, some screaming fans, and about 50 million paparazzi and a 15 minute trip home, our shopping trip was over. When Lou and I got home, there were tons of suitcases and people in our living room, which I wasn't in the mood to deal with, so I went up to my room and texted Sam. I had brought the papaer with their numbers on it to the mall so I could text him as soon as my phone ws activated. It was nice to talk to him again. He told me about all the changes there were at the orphanage, who had got adopted, and all the other gossip I needed to know. It was so nice to be able to talk to him. It felt like I had a piece of home with me. 

I've been up in my room for like 30 minutes now, just catching up. And honestly, I'm surprised nobody has come to take me downstairs. Usually when we have company I'm forced to stay down there with them, because "they are guests in this house and I need to show some hospitality." I hated when the guy would tell me that, if I wanted to be alone I should be able to. But whatever.

I went to bed early that night, around 9. For some reason, I have anxiety about starting tour. So many people, so little room I have to myself, so little privacy and mostly..more of a chance Louis starts to forget about me. Normally, I wouldn't be worried, but lately I've been feeling funny. Like something is missing..like my mom. I don't really have a mother figure in my life, unless you count Eleanor, but she feels more like a sister than a mom. I don't think anybody would ever be able to take place of my mom. She was one of a kind. My hero. I would give anything just to have one more minute with her to say "I love you.", or just be in her presence. I miss my mom more than anything, and I would give up anything I have to get her back. Why me? Why does all the bad stuff always happen to me? Did I do something? Is this karma biting me as hard as it can in the ass?