GOODBYE

"Good morning, darling. You have work right?" Yeh. Thats my 'overprotecting boyfriend'.

But I just went out of my room and just ignora him. The truth is my parents were begging me to be with this guy and I hate it.

"Where are you going"he said.
"Work"I replied and he said other non-realistic topic and I just ignore him.

Yeh, thats my life. But something changes everything. Because of that, it sets me free. I wish that would happen.....

I finished having a bath, finished eating and everything is ready. Now I'm on my car and I went to my work. This is the place I could relax. Or so I thought.

"Ok thats it for today, good work everybody! And oh, Janine, you need to stay here."our boss said.

And yeah, my name is Janine. I forgor to tell you......

"But-" he didn't let me finish though......

"Well, everyone did not finish their task. So, Im gonna assign you to finish all of them" he said. I think he really hates me.................

"Ok"I said looking down....

"Good"he said....

And he bid me goodbye and left me.....

1 hour

2 hours

3 hours

4 hours

5 hours

Ok, so its already 1:32 and Im still not done yet. Im so tired.

After I finished it all, I closed my office and went outside. And ready to go to my home...... Im so tired, my head aches. My eyes hurts. Theres pain all over my body..... aaaaahhhh..... I need to rest...

Now Im in the car, and ready to go...

I really,really need to sleep......

Now Im almost in my home when........

"BBBBBOOOOGGGGSSHHH"

what happen??????
All I remember was I was driving my car, and then suddenly, this happen.....

And then I saw an ambulance... Then somebody carry me into the ambulance...

Now I saw the emergency sign... I have no idea.......

Then the last thing was Im in a room and I saw a doctor....

What happen?????

And then I closed my eyes......

Then when I open my eyes,I saw..... myself??? In a bed and a.... docror and my..... boyfriend and then I heard the docror said something...,

"Im sorry. But... theres no cure"the doctor said...

So...Im ........ dead......

Im free

Im free

Im free..

This is what I always wanted.. to be free from my prison...