The surprising guest

Bill's POV
"I truly am sorry" i pleaded as I grabbed Dipper's arm.

I didnt want him to be mad at me. The reason Stan is dead is because of me. Dipper and me were fighting and Stan got in the way and I killed him. I felt horrible and I still do.

"Just let me go!" Dipper said.

"It was an accident. I really didnt mean to." I said as i started to tear up.

"I don't care! His dead and there is no way we can bring him back!" Dipper yelled and he started to cry.

"You'll get through this. I really am sorry." I say as i hug him.

"Yea, i know. Its just a hard time for me and Mable. There is so much loneliness." He said.

Hearing him say that while he hugged me and cry in my shoulder made me feel even more horrible. I want to stay with them so they don't feel so lonely. They probably don't want me anywhere near the Mystery Shack, but Dipper seems ok with me so maybe they wouldn't mind.

"Dipper?" I asked as he looked at me still hugging me.

"What?" He replied

"Do you want me to stay with you and Mable?" I asked as i wiped his tears away.

"Bill you would do that for us?" He asked as a smile grew on his face.

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading.