Packing

Bill POV

Im so happy i get to be with Dipper and Mable. Im glad they forgive me for what i did. I love Dipper and i dont want to hurt them ever again.

"Hey Dipper, do u think u can come help me pack up my things to bring here?" I said.

"Yea sure. Mable im going with Bill to go get his things are you going to be ok?" Dipper said.

"Yea ill be fine. Just keep your phone with  you in case something happens." She replied to him.

I watched him grab his phone and hug Mable. He walked next to me and waved bye to Mable. I open the front door to let Dipper out and i walk behind him. I unlock my car as we are walking up to it. We both get open the car doors and sit down. Im not sure i want to tell Dipper how i feel about him. I put the key in the ignition and pull out the driveway. What if he doesnt want me to live with them anymore or want to even talk to me. I sigh and drive to my house.

"How much stuff do u have to move?" He asked me he looked at me.

"Not much i think. I have to pack up my clothes and some other stuff. It shouldnt take us but one hour to do."

I looked at him and he quickly turned his head to the window.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as i put my hand on his shoulder.

"N-nothing." He replied still looking out the window.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yea im fine." He smiled and said.

I turn into my driveway and turn the car off. I hope hes telling me the truth. I dont want him to be upset. I unlock the doors and step out the car.

"Do you mind getting those boxes out my trunk for me?" I asked as i unlocked the front door.

"Ok sure." He replied as he opened the trunk door and pulls a few boxes out of the trunk.

I go upstairs and take some clothes out of the closet and lay them on the bed. I hear him put the boxes on the floor in the bedroom. I take more clothes out the closet and lay them on the bed. I hope this doesnt get to awkward for us. I dont want to leave them or him.

Hey guys! Im back finally. Sorry not much happened im this chapter but i felt bad not posting anything in a while. I should have the next part up soon. Thanks for reading my book. I hope you guys enjoy this part!😊