Twitter, Where It All Began.

Hello everyone, as you can see the title to this story is "Twitter, Where It All Began" I had this brilliant idea for a story plot and I couldn't let it slip my mind so I am not publishing the chapters to this story until I finish "From The Beginning" I'm so excited to start writing this for you all but please be patient, I'm probably going to wrap up "From the Beginning" really quickly because I'm running out of details for the story and it's honestly becoming boring to me now.

I hope you like this story as much as I liked writing it, the story is based off a tweet that I made to One Direction on my personal Twitter (@HowYouDoinSexy) it stated: "I seriously need to be hospitalized for my addiction. I can't even listen to their music without having a heart attack. @onedirection" I added two emoji's but that's irrelevant! The story literally sipped through my mind and I thought it'd make a great story.

If you want to critique me, be my guest. If you want to add it to your library, I'd appreciate that. If you want to like it, I'd love that. If you want a chapter to be dedicated to you just for the hell of it, inbox me!

If you want to contact me elsewhere all of my links are located on my profile, thank you for viewing "Twitter, Where It All Began.

Enjoy! ♥