Chapter 3: Sex Or No Sex?

Cindy's Point Of View

I had thought like such a girl that after we both professed our true feelings for one another that things would be different. I should have known that he was merely saying what I wanted to hear. He only wanted one thing, such as all boys want: sex. I was really determined to not give into his demands but every time he touched me, my vow just went out the window. I told myself that I wasn't going to give into him but then he would only look at me and I could feel the heat just pool within me. I wasn't sure where this was going or if we could ever have something real but I wanted him more than I wanted my next breath. I know that I want to take things further than I've been before. I want him to be my first but I'm afraid to admit this to him. We've almost been caught quite a few times by one of our many family members. Will we or won't we make love only time will tell?

Bart's Point Of View

I know that we decided not to tell anyone about us being together and to be honest this sneaking around was kind of hot. Lately I found myself wanting to tell people about us. I know that no one in my family would understand but the fact is we aren't related by blood, therefore it shouldn't be a big deal. Lately it seems like Cindy is pulling away from me and I'm not sure what to do about it. I don't want to lose her and it's not just physical either. I know that she thinks I want her body but I want her heart as well. We've been fooling around a lot recently but it's never gone further than a few dozen kisses and light touching but it's obvious that we both want more. The problem isn't whether or not we want to take it further but where could it happen. We need to find a place to be alone with no interruptions. I hope that I'm not being presumptuous in thinking that she wants me as much as I want her. Will we or won't we have sex or make love only time will tell?