Chapter 8-Jelous jacob

(If you see this please like and comment anything because it really helps me. Thank you so much!)

*sunday Emily's POV*

I woke up feeling amazing, on top of the world and happy! I felt like someone actually cared about me for once :) I really liked Tyler even though I met him yesterday I felt like I knew him my whole life, I think I love him.

I decided to go to the skate park and again today to see if he was there. I put on a n outfit that was a bit more pretty this time. (Outfit above) I had to walk because my heels were to big to skate. When I got there nobody was there so I decided to just sit on the swings by myself. I started to swing. Suddenly somebody put there hands over my eyes and said "guess who?" But I couldn't guess because they were doing a silly voice. I said "Tyler?" It was silent for a bit then they removed there hands and said "whose Tyler?" In a controlling way. It was Jacob. He sat down on the swing next to me staring me hard in the eyes. My friend I said proudly. What happened to us I thought you liked me he was starting to get moody, I was getting nervous. Jacob you don't like me, you bully me I said nervously scared he would hurt me. He stood up and got off the swing. He come right up in my face and shouted don't you ever say that I bully you when I don't!! He raised his had to hit me as I quivered. Then somebody grabbed his wrist. It was Tyler. Get away from her! Tyler said that with anger and snarled at him. Don't tell me what to do Jacob shook his arm out of Tyler's grip and returned to me. Just as Jacob was about to push me of the swing Tyler punched straight in the face. Jacob feel to the ground and held his nose. He was shook up. He scrambled up from the ground clutching his face. His left eye was bruised and his nose was bleeding. You'll pay for this and then he walked off.

Although Jacob was about to hurt me I hated seeing him like that, I still feel like I love him but I also love Tyler, my feelings are so confused. Tyler held my face and frantically asked me loads of questions like are you hurt, did he touch you? He was genuinely worried about me. I'm fine, I'm fine don't worry. Thank god, I was so worried about you, I don't want anybody to ever hurt you. He put his arms around me and held me close. Next time he won't hurt you because I'm always going to be by your side. He smiled Tyler I think- he stopped me from talking by saying I love you we both smiled exactly what I was going to say I said. He leaned in a kissed me on the lips and then starred me in the eyes smiling. Emily your amazing.
Is Jacob jealous? And why was he coming back to see Emily when he said he didn't like her? What will happen next?

Comment your name down below!!

Hey! I hope you liked this chapter it was sort of similar to the last one I have plans so it should get better.🙏🏽This is longer than the others it's 588 words from here. 👀Please remember to comment. 💬See you soon! Xx