Chapter 10-Dead end?

(If you see this please like and comment anything because it really helps me. Thank you so much!)

*Emily's POV hospital*

Are you a friend of Tyler's? The doctor in white coat came up to me and said yes I am, is he ok!? I rushed him to tell me the answer. Mam I have some bad news, whilst trying to revive Tyler he died from a bad concussion and blood loss. I'm sorry. I broke down and fell to the floor. My mother wrapped her arms around me and rocked me gently trying to calm me but nothing helped. I had to leave. I got up and run out of the building. Everything was a blur as I pushed me way through the corridors with the constant aching pain in my heart and ringing in my ears. I got outside, gasping for air. Suffocating at the thought of Tyler being gone. I collapsed to the ground and broke into tears why, why, why me? This thought was going around in my head. I felt lonely and scared about who would protect me.
* a few months later. Court*

The judge banged his hammer onto the counter and declared that court was dismissed. Jacob was sentenced to 6 1/2 years in prison and when he gets out he will be closely watched. At lest I was safe. But my heart was still aching. Beep beep beep!
I jumped up in alarm. I was in bed and it was dark outside. I looked across to find that it was the beeping of my clock that was waking me. I turned over dazed about where I was. Beside me was Jacob. I turned over to cuddle him. Thank god it was all a dream I think. I looked at my phone and it was 4:45 I text Tyler to see if he was ok.
Emily what is wrong with you it's 4:45 in the morning!
Your ok?
Yeh I'm fine why?
I had this bad dream
Emily your crazy! Why would your husband kill me. He likes me. Anyway I don't know adults at the age of 21 had nightmares?
Haha. Ok night Tyler xx
Night Emily xx
I turned over and went to cuddle Jacob and went to sleep. It was all a dream. I never got bullied. Tyler never got killed and Jacob didn't go to prison. How bizarre!

Comment who you want to be in my next book down below!!

Ok this was super weird but this is how I planned on ending it sorry if it's disappointing. ☹️But I thought it was quite a twist to the story and was a shock. Anyway this is the end of the book! 😆I hope you enjoyed 💜 thanks for commenting, liking and voting. New book coming soon! 😋

Thank you so so so much for reading! love you guys xxx