Chapter 12

After taking a shower I went out to get something to eat since the fridge was practically empty. This time I had decided to walk instead of going in the car, the afternoon was just too beautiful to enjoy outside.

I was walking down a few blocks away from my apartment when I saw the most beautiful wedding dress in the display window of a store, it was absolutely gorgeous and it was not that I thought of wearing it or something but, hey! every girl , or almost every girl dream with a beautiful wedding dress, so I just stared at it for a moment, smiled and continued walking, but as I was getting away from the store I couldn't stop thinking about that dress, so I turned back and enter to the store to see it closer and ask for the price.

"Good evening miss, may I help you?". Said a nice lady who worked on the store.

"Yes, actually I'm interested on that dress you have there on display".

"That is our newest model and it's very popular, would you like to try it on?".

"Can I?".

"Of course, come with me".

I was crazy for trying on a wedding dress when I wasn't going to get married, but I just couldn't waste the opportunity, so I put it on and I walked out of the fitting room.

"Oh my god! you look stunning sweetheart! you are going to be a gorgeous bride".

I just smiled at her and I as I looked at myself on the mirror in front of me, I realized that I would have really liked to have a wedding and look so pretty for a day, feel like a queen for a day, the fabric of the dress felt so soft and nice, and the little sparkles on it made it even more beautiful, it was the perfect dress.

"So are you going to buy it?". Asked me the lady.

"No, at least not right now, but it's so nice".

"I'd buy it if I were you honey".

After I got back in my normal clothes and got out of the store, I walked my way to the nearest Starbucks, I needed a hot coffee and a pastry.

RYAN'S P.O.V.

We have come back to the city where we have had a concert a few days ago, we had come back to do an interview for a local radio station. Brent and I decided to take a walk by the city and find an interesting place to eat, as we were walking we found this place where the specialty was sushi, so we didn't think twice before getting there.

As soon as we walked in, we knew how delicious the food would be just by the way the whole place smelled, it had tables outside too and since that was a nice afternoon we decided to eat outside, we were the only ones there.

"This place is a little hidden". Said Brent.

"Yeah, but no good food is too hidden from me, sooner or later I find it".

"I know, so how long you think this interview will take?".

"I don't know, a day, two probably why?".

"Because I promised my sister I would go with them to the family camp, and my nephew really wants me to come".

"Yeah every time I see a picture of you and him, you look just like father and son, so sweet".

"Whatever dude! you are jealous because you don't have a nephew as cool as mine".

"So, changing the subject a little, remember the song we have been working on? we really need to add more strings and bass".

"Yeah I was thinking about it too, hey you know what we could do? we could actually combine the...".

Suddenly Brent's voice started fading away as I turned my head and saw the most beautiful feminine silhouette at a store across the restaurant, as the doors were open I could see her, she was wearing a long white dress, I could only see her back but that was more than enough to make my heart stopped for a second, there was something about her that just attracted me, her neck looked just sexy and her wavy long hair falling behind her back was even sexier, I looked at her mesmerized and for a moment I imagined she was getting ready to marry me, I smiled and then Brent waved in front of my face and brought me back to earth.

"Ryan! what's wrong with you?".

As I turned back to Brent I saw a lady and a guy standing next to him, and I had no idea who they were.

"Ryan, we are journalists from a local newspaper and we were wondering if you could take a few minutes to answer some questions about your upcoming album?".

"Sure, sorry, please take a seat".

They started to ask me a bunch of questions and I was fighting with my mind which kept thinking about the beautiful silhouette I have just seen, finally I had to force myself to focus on the interview to keep me from looking stupid, which was how I was actually feeling.

"Well, our new album will sure be different from the previous two, you can expect a complete different sound, a complete different live show".

"Ryan, and will you be giving more shows here in the city soon?".

"Yes, we will be here with our new album tour this summer and we couldn't be more excited, I mean your city is so beautiful".

I slightly turned my head to the store to see if she was still there but she was gone, my heart felt like broken, the butterflies in my stomach stopped flying and I was so upset that I ended the interview.

"Well, thanks for your time, we appreciate it, we hope to see you this Summer at the show". I told them as me and Brent stood up and walked out.

"Why did you ended the interview Ryan?". Brent asked me confused.

"Suddenly I'm not in the mood for interviews, that's all". I couldn't stop looking at the store hoping to see her.

"Dude you wanna go to that Brides store?". Said Brent laughing at me.

"Yeah, let's go take a look".

He saw me crossing the street and after staring at me in disbelief he followed me.

"Dude I was joking you know, let's go".

Then I stood up in front of the dress she had tried, and it was almost like being in front of her. Brent kept looking everywhere trying not to be recognized by anybody as he was ashamed to be looking at  a wedding dress with me. After going in the store and ask for the price of the dress, I got a card from the store and we left.

Then we saw a Starbucks coffee a few blocks away and Brent wanted to go so bad so I followed him, but then our SUV reached us, and our driver told us we needed to get back to the studio so we got in the SUV and  left.

"Sorry Brent, we can get Starbucks other time".