[Part 2] Chapter 3: Promise

~Oikawa~

Iwa's parents weren't home. Oikawa didn't know whether or not to be happy about that.

Iwa slammed him into the bedroom. "Last time we did this we were drunk," he said as he handled Oikawa harshly. "And right now we need to get things off your mind."

Oikawa gulped. On the outside he was worried, blushing from cheeks to ears. On the inside...he was turned on, his sexual desire flicking on like a switch.

"I'm giving you a chance to say yes or no," Iwa looked at him, and Oikawa melted like puddy in his hands.

"You're right," he said with a throaty voice. "I need to be distracted."

Granted, when he reflected on it, having hot gay sex wasn't the best way to handle your mother not accepting you being gay. But at the same time, it was Oikawa's fuck you to his mother as he let Iwa take control.

Every moan was proof. Proof he craved Iwaizumi like no other, and his mother could eat shit if she tried to change that.

"Hajime!" Oikawa had to bite his lip to stop himself from screaming again. Iwa merely grinned, seeing he'd triggered Oikawa's g spot.

"Say it again," he growled hungrily as he pushed into Oikawa again.

He called his name louder, gripping the bedsheets so hard a small rip formed in the thin cloth.

Their breaths were so loud and heavy...Oikawa couldn't help being worried about Iwa's parents.

As if on cue, the air stilled and the two boys went quiet as they heard the front door open.

"Shit!" Iwa cursed under his breath, pulling out quickly.

Oikawa bit his lip to stop another moan, causing it to bleed. He grimaced as he sat himself up, his hips already sore.

Iwa threw clothes at him. "Idiot! Get up!"

Oikawa rubbed his hip. "Iwa you are a beast." He grinned up at Iwa who had a slight blush on his cheeks.

Or maybe he was still out of breath from the sex.

"Just get dressed." He went to the bathroom and came back with his face washed. He didn't look like he had just been pounding his dick into Oikawa.

Meanwhile Oikawa stayed laying on Iwa's bed, rubbing his hips. "Ugh you're so rough Iwa chan~"

"My. Parents. Are. Home. Dumbass," Iwa growled. "Get dressed!"

"Okay I'm serious this time, help me?" Oikawa put his arms out. Iwa sighed and helped him up. He handed Oikawa his shirt, and with a few grunts and giggles, Oikawa put it on.

"I'm not your mother. Do the rest yourself," Iwa looked away. Oikawa got dressed and went to the bathroom while Iwa went to talk to his parents.

Oikawa came out all cleaned up, and although his hips felt fine now he knew he would feel it later.

"Tooru!" His mother exclaimed. "Your mother has been calling me nonstop."

Oikawa's blood drained.

...fuck.

"A-and what did she say?" Oikawa asked nervously. Iwa was watching him with steady eyes, sympathy lacing over.

"That you ran away," she said and then cleared her throat. "And that you two were dating...she didn't sound happy about either part."

Oikawa's heart sped up quickly enough so that he would have a heart attack. "Oh nono its not like that I swear-" he stopped himself. Iwa already told his mother. "Oh wait. Iwa told you already."

Iwa muttered, "dumbass." His mother shot him a disapproving glance.

"I'm fine with it...I'm guessing she wasn't?" Iwa's mother was so nice. Too nice.

Unwanted tears formed in Oikawa's eyes. He shook his head silently and sat down at the table. Iwa came over and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry sweety...you would like to stay with his I presume?"

Oikawa nodded again, feeling Iwa's fingers intertwine with his own. "Please...I'll figure something out I'll try not to stay here too long..."

"No no! Stay as long as you wish!" She grinned. "You two never leave each other's side. Promise me."

Iwa scolded his mother but Oikawa nodded for the third time and whispered. "I promise."

She smiled kindly and left to walk upstairs.

Oikawa let go of the tears he was holding back and put his head in Iwa's chest.

Iwa sighed and with one hand still holding his, he drifted his other hand to Oikawa's back, and pulled him close.

Oikawa sniffled and apologized. Iwa let him sit up and rub his nose and eyes with a napkin.

"Don't apologize, Tooru," Iwaizumi gave him a small smile, one he doesn't give him enough.

"You sound like your mother," Oikawa laughed, earning a light smack on the shoulder for the comparison.

"I love you, so don't worry," Iwa got up, pulling Oikawa up with him.

Oikawa kissed his cheek and leaned his head on Iwaizumi's shoulder. As they walked back to Iwa's room he felt a buzz in his pocket. He checked his phone and glanced at the screen.

Missed call from Mom

He was about to it off when he saw the last notification.

3 new messages from Nee-san ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in a bit.

OHOHo
I should really just make this a separate story what am I doing no epiologue is this long????

So let's just call this part 2 of 'I'll make you love me'

Yeah. I'm gonna go fix that. I'm so stupid I write too much.

Sorry ;-;

Should I just make this a second story? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO UG H ?

rip