<chapter 2>

AUBREY'S POV
"Well bye, see you tomorrow Aubrey", the lower classsmen smiled and waved at me as she walked off of campus.

"Bye! Have a good evening!" I smiled and waved back.

I was about to leave campus as well until I felt someone's eyes on me. I look around until I lock eyes with a pale, mint haired boy. He was short and his eyes were almost cat like. He was wearing black leather pants that fit snug on his legs which looked absolutely amazing.

'Hot...' I think to myself.

I tried to break the awkward eye contact with a smile and quick wave but he just stared at me. Weird. I made a face and left campus. Still think about the mysterious boy. I don't remember him going here, a new kid maybe? I don't know.

As I'm walking I hear a familiar voice shout my name. I turn around to see my best friend Renna running towards me with a goofy smile on her face. I giggle a little to myself as she catches up to me, breathing heavily, hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

"Guess who's got good news?~" she asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"By the looks of it I'm pretty sure it's yo-"

"YES! It's me! And you'll never guess what!!" She interrupts.
I let out a heavy sigh. "Just tell me already"

"Well.. BAEKHYUN IS HAVING A PARTY THIS WEEKEND AND HE WANTS TO ENVITE THE BOTH IF US!!"

My face scrunched up at the meantion of that name. Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. The schools stereotypical play boy, or should I say man whore. He's rich, the captain of the football team, a jerk, and worst of all, he's after me.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

Renna put her arm around my shoulder " what's wrong? Aren't you excited ?"

I sighed, "you know how I feel about Baekhyun Renna. He's a jerk that only wants to get in my pants. For all I know this party could just be a skam for him to get me all alone.."

"You know you could always just hang around me for the party. I'll be by your side the whole time!"

I gave her a look " I know damn well you'll just end up wandering around, getting drunk, and a little too turnt for my liking...I'm sorry but id rather stay home."

She smirked,"jeez, what a goody-two-shoes."

Fuck. She knows just how to get under my skin. I absolutely hate being called a goody goody. Now I have to prove her wrong.

"Fine... I'll go" I sighed

"YAY !!" she jumped up and hugged me. Drawing more eyes to us.

"Yea yea whatever" I glared and pushed her off.

She laughed and pulled two invites out of her backpack.

Fancy.

I took one and started reading it. I looked at the address and I nearly screamed.

"What the fuck I'm not walking for an hour to go to some stupid party!!"

"Oh yea you don't have a car... And I already live close to Baekhyun's, hmm..." She thought.

"OH!" She screamed scaring the shit out of me.

"I KNOW I SHORT CUT!! BUT I GTG ILL TEXT IT TO YA OK?! I LOVE YOU BAE, BYEBYE! SEE YA SATURDAY AT THE PARTY!" She screamed as she went on her way.
I laughed "Love you too Renna! Byebye!"

I made sure she was long gone before I started walking to my apartment.
Christ, this is gonna be a long weekend
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As soon as I unlocked the front door I flopped on the coach. Damn what a long ass day.
After a few minutes I got up and started striping to get in the shower. I gathered my night clothes and made my way into the bath room

I stopped and looked in the mirror. Damn it why am I so thick. I pinched my thighs and sighed. I'll just skip dinner tonight.

I wish I was thin, like Renna and some of my other friends.

I took another minute standing there before jumping into the shower.

After about 10 minutes I came out and immediately wrapped a towel around my wet body, scurrying into my bedroom where I changed into some short shorts and a tank top.

Pretty revealing but it's only me here.

I flopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. My mind then wandered backed to that mint haired boy. He was so hot I hope he's a new student.

'I wonder what he's doing right now' I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N ok so yea this is like, Audrey's POV of the last chapter. I'm probably updating again later today idk. Bye