♥ CHAPTER ONE ♥

"Be safe Rosie!" Rozelle shouted from the door,

"Yeah, I will!" I shouted back.

Hi, my name's Rosie, but you can call me Rose. I'm 15 years old and I love having an adventure.

"Shzz, where did I put that car key?" I asked myself,

"Oh wait. It's in my bag. Silly old me." I said to myself.

I got the car key, threw myself in the car and started the engine.

While I was driving, I turned on the radio.

"So get out, get out, get outta my head! and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that One Thing.." goes the radio.

Is that One thing? Oh, yes it is. Uhh.. who sang it again? One Direction? Oh right. One Direction's the most hottest band in the universe, as they say. I drove past Nandos, and guess what, Two girls started to fangirl when they heard my music ! Ugh. Girls these days. Why are they so fond on One Direction? *Sigh* Nevermind.

"Hmm.. where should I go?" I asked myself,

"Oh well, I think I'll just head to a peaceful place." I said. With that, I started to drive fast.

Finally, after 15 minutes of driving, I stoped. I scanned the surroundings. There were few people in this place. Wait, where am I? Oh well, as Ellie in the movie Up always says "ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!". I just stayed on my car, 'cause I think It's more comfortable here. Hmm.. this place is quiet peaceful. I looked at my outfit. I was wearing a plain polo shirt, dark shorts and white converse. Just the right outfit for adventuring. I just sat in my car and thunk about life. Hmm.. what would life be if I was famous? Ooh.. that would be awesome! I would get many followers on twitter & instagram, my photos would be liked, I'll get compliments everytime, Oh my God. There's so many great things that would happen! But there is one problem in being famous. Rumors. Fudge, I hate rumors! Rumors is the number one on my list that I hate in being famous. Rumors are strong enought to break an appearance of a person, so don't spread rumors unless you don't have a justifiable proof. *Sigh* I grabbed my phone and started to text Adeline.

Me: Hi Adeline! :)

Adeline: Hey Rose! :)

Me: How are you?

Adeline: I'm fine, you? :)

Me: I'm fine too. Thanks for asking :)

Adeline: No problem. Anw, where are you?

Me: Oh, just having a little adventure ;) What about you?

Adeline: Guess ;)

Me: At the Mall?

Adeline: Correct sister! Oh my God, It's sale in Forever 21! Aaaahh ! :D

Me: Haha, have fun ;)

Adeline: You know what, I'll buy you a new pair of shoes.

Me: Are you serious? 0.0

Adeline: Very.

Me: Oh my God, thank you! :D Thank you, thank you very much! :D

Adeline: No problem! :D You're size is 7, right?

Me: Yes. 7.

Adeline: Okayy, see you! :)

Me: Okay , Byee ! :)

- CONVERSATION ENDS -

As you can see, Adeline is a 'Love to Shop' type of girl. When you shop with her, when she sees a sign 'SALE!" , get ready 'cause she'll pull you in of that store. Sometimes, she'll even scream/squeel! Haha. But you'll always enjoy that day with her. Adeline is my Best friend since kindergarten.

I snatched my bag and got out of my car. I inhaled deeply,

"Ooh.. Refreshing air." I said.

I turned around and was surprised to see a forest. I smiled and said,

"Adventure is out there." I started to walk in the forest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeeeeey ! :)

So what ya think of my story? Is it okay ? :D

Anw, Vote and comment ! :)

-Jillian ♥

I hope I get many reads on this story :)