My treasure....Part 3(Yandere Nate X Mat)

Gore's up ahead and swearing words.

Mat's.P.O.V
"Maaat! Oh Maaaateeww~ Where are you my love?~" Nate said looks around searching where i was hiding "Dont hide my love~ I wont harm you i promise please come out~ Nate kept chuckling, laughing insanely. His coming.....oh no....his coming......i can see his footstep right in front of my hiding spot (I dont really know where Mat is hiding but lets just say his like beneath the object)

My heart is thumping so fast.....please dont look beneath! please dont look beneath! Please! Please! I am sweating like hell. My heart froze as i can Nate's hand reaching the ground. Oh god! oh god! oh god!

Ring! Riiiiing! Riiing!

Oh thank god! Nate walks away heading towards the phone. Now is my chance! I slowly gets up and head to the kitchen door. I open the door slowly and carefully and close it. Now i am free! Soo free!!!! I run as fast as i could not looking back to Marks house.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

I was sweating and frighten that i knock the door several times. Then the door swung open revealing Mark.

"What the hell! Can you just wa-"

"Mark! Mark!" I grab his collar shirt with tears in my eyes"Mark please you gonna help me! Please!"

Mark lets me inside as i sits in the couch trembling with fear. Mark went to the kitchen and come back with a water.

"Drink this...."

"Th...thank you..." I said as i grab the water from Mark and drinks ot with one gulp.

"What happen man? Why you look so...afraid?"

"Mark! Felix...Felix-"

"Whats weong woth Felix?"

"Felix is dead!!"

Mark's eyes widen "You...You cant be serious are you?"

"I am seeious Mark! Please you gonna believe me! Please!"

Mark didnt trust me for a sec till he looks at my eyes that i am serious.

"He gets killed by Nate!!"

"Nate? How?"

I told him what happen....

"Dude....this is horrible.."

"What am i going to do?" I grabed Marks hand. Though is pretty awakward but Mark didnt shove me away.

I was trembling and scared....And I realized.

"Oh my god!"

"Wh....What?"

"Stephanie!!!"

"Stephanie? Wait! Shes not with you?"

"No! She's on the grocery and headed home! What if Nate finds out if! If-"

Mark grabs my shoulder "Dude its gonna be ok! We figure this ou-"

Riiing! Riiiiing! Riiiing! Riiiing! Riiing! Riiing!

"I"ll be back just a sec" Mark went for the phone. "Hello?..........Who is this?" Mark then looks at me with a terrified look on his face. I know...what he means...

"Na..Nate? Nate! Hey buddy! Whats up?.............Mat? No his not here.......What?.......No man-......Dude i-........Alright gimme a sec"

Mark looks at me "Mat....this is for you..." Mark gave me his phone. I take it but my hands are still trembling.

"He...Hello?"

"Maaat! Please help me!!! Help me!!!"

"Steph? Steph is that you!!!"

I can also hear some kind of disturbing sound in the background with Stephanie crying.

"Steph!! Steph dear! Where are you!" I shouted

"Help me please Mat! Help me!"

"Steph!-"

"You call her dear? Why dont you call me that too...Thats not fair Mat..."

I clentch my fist and fritted my teeth.

"Nate!!!! What the fuck you doing with her?!?!?"

"Oh Mat its nothing really i just found her arrived at home and saw Felix's body and scream. I knock her out and drag her to the basment and tied her on the chair....."

"If you fucking touch her!!! I swear the mothe rfucking god!! I will FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" I yelled

"Not unless you come back here......."

"Fine!! I will! But-"

"Alone...."

"What?"

"Come back here alone....i know your in Mark's house now and if you bring Mark with you... Hehehe something bad will happen"

"F...fine! I wont!"

"Good then i will see you here my love..."

Beeep! Beeep! Beep!

Nate hung out the phone. I throw the phone away.

"Damn it!!!!!!!!! That fucking bastard!!!!!!"

"Mat you should ca-"

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down Mark?! Nate just caught my wife in hostage and if i didnt come he will kill her!"

"Ok! Ok! I know the situation right now! But Mat you have to calm down now ok!"

I breath in breath out "Ok....Ok......"

"We need a plan"

"Alright....alright...Whats the plan?"

We discuss about our plan and soon...i set out to my house.....to face Nate

To be continued.....
The next chapter will be full of suprise. Like really suprise!!! So stay tune!!

A little spoiler: No one dies at the next chapter expect Felix yeah he died lol i am so evil