Untitled Part 1

At first I want to thank my brother Spirit-Reaperfor tagging me. It was real fun in answering these questions brother.

1.WHAT IS YOUR FAV COLOUR?                                                                                                                                                  Black. I find it to be elegant indeed!

2. CUDDLE OR KISS. WHICH DO YOU LIKE MORE?                                                                                                        Cuddle......there is a touch of both passion and affection in it.... :)

3.WHAT'S YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT DATE?                                                                                                                  Well I have never been to a date. So I really do not have an idea on it.       

4.DOG OR CAT?                                                                                                                                                                                   Dogs......specially puppies......I heart them.

5.LIST A FEW NICKNAMES (IF YOU HAVE ANY).                                                                                                                 Well I do have a few......but they are too much funny to be mentioned..... :)

6. WHAT IS THE SWEETEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER SAID TO YOU?                                                                In my school there was this boy who had got a cut on his cheek while playing soccer. When I told him to put some crushed sugar on it he said ," Riya your lips are sweeter than sugar. Won't you use them to heal my cut"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.WHO YOU RATHER GO TO MOVIES OR WATCH A MOVIE AT HOME CUDDLING?                                                 I would like to go and watch movies.....

8.DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS?                                                                                                        Yes I love answering these questions.

9. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SURVRY TO END?                                                                                                                    No. Not at all.

10.WHAT DO YOU LIKE/ DISLIKE ABOUT SURVEYS?                                                                                                           I love surveys. They are really very interesting.

11.IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?                                                            I would love to be in my home with my mother and my father.

12.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?                                                                                                                                             Ummm........no comments...... ;)

13. IF YOU ONLY HAD THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD THEY BE?                                                                                     One......fulfil my ambition      Two.......make my parents proud of me               Three.....help all the poor souls on earth.

As per the rule I got to tag few friend of mine.....

ShilpaKalra

shivani2323

itsme_sanil

Cutie25pie

Premsi

the_summer_princess

mohanasinha

kajal789

mishu96

vishti268

navikaur373

Himanshuhc10

@sereneserica

NATASHAJESS

xxneedsome1xx

JayPatwa

Tag 13 more friends with a  different set of questions......