Chapter_1

"Make it shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!" I sang the last part of our song Make It Shine. Sadly I walked down the stage..Our Something Sweet Tour just got over. Confused?? Okay..let me explain..

Ok so I'm Cassidy Alexandra Cruise but people call me Cass. I'm in a band called Purple Sparks with my best friends. I'm the neice of Simon Cowell and he signed a contract with me and my friends.

"I'm really sad that the tour is over..I was really enjoying it." My blonde friend Alisha told. "I swear dude." I replied.

"C'mon guys..dont feel sad. Remember we have to start working on our second album." Jess reminded us. She was always the mature one among us. She is immature at the correct time and mature at correct times.

"LET'S GO HOME!!!!" I ran out. "Hello Jack!" "Hello girls. How was today's concert?" Jack was our body guard. My dad hired him. My dad is OVER OVER protective. Infact my whole family is over protective.

"It was tiring. Good but tiring." Jack responded to her with a nod.

"I think we should rest for today and start writing songs from tomorrow. Before we head home lets go to Pizza Hut. What do you people say?" Everyone responded with a 'sounds good'.

Jack took us to Pizza Hut and we ordered Pepperoni Pizza.

"HOLY SHIT! THIS PIZZA IS SOOOO GOOD!"

"I don't get concept of saying 'Holy Shit' I mean its like you are giving respect to the internal waste of your body which is now external." I told Alisha where everyone started laughing and Alisha had a mixture of confused and thinking face.

"No no..don't pressurise your rusted little brain too much"

We all laughed at Jess's comment

"Guys I think we should head home..."

"Why whats wrong Sharon?"

"Nothings wrong...Cass....you're boyfriend is here..." Uhhhh!!!! As you all know my best friend Ross Shor Lynch. My BFF. He gets so annoyed when I call him my BFF. He thinks its only for girls. We both met in a park when we were at the age of 2. I was trying to climb the slide but I couldn't and that's where Ross came.. he helped me and we instantly became best friends. We went to Kindergarten together and also our whole school life. We both went to school and also took care of our career.

I saw not only Ross but his brothers,Rydel and Ratliff also.

I looked down acting as if I was busy eating my pizza.

"3..2..1.......and now" I whispered to Sharon. "Hello fellow citizens of Earth!" Ratliff screamed so loudly that everyone's attention was on us.

Rydel gave a hit on his arm "OWW!" he muttered

"What do you people want?" Jess asked.
"What im not allowed to hang out with my BEST FRIEND and not BFF?" he gave me a stupid look as he argued with Jess

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

Uhh!! These children....

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Hey!! OKAY SO I TOLD I WILL UPDATE LIKE 2 MONTHS BACK BUT I DINT CAUSE I HAD LIKE 11TH STUDIES EVEN THOUGH IT JUST STARTED. SO 1ST CHAPTER IS DUMB AND LAME SO YOU CAN GIVE SUGGESTIONS BUT NOT IN A RUDE MANNER AND I WILL UPDATE WHEN IM FREE....

PLEASE NOTE 'WHEN IM FREE'
ANYWAYS TAKE CARE AND BYEEEE....

Afrah
☆☆