Zeref x reader

It was a full moon and Zeref was sitting in the northern magnolia forest by a river. He reached down and put a little water in his hand. He sighed sadly. He leans against the tree behind him. He shut his eyes drifting off to sleep.

You were walking around the forest look for a puppy that had ran off. You Had looked everywhere and couldn't find the puppy. You sighed in a stressful manner as you kept walking.
You had walked right past Zeref and looked at the river. You didn't realize he was there. Zeref had opened his eyes and saw you. "Stay back! I don't want you to get hurt" he said in a shattered worried voice.

You looked at him confused. You took a step. "Why do I need to stay here..?" She asked confused. She bend over where her face is not to far from his. Zeref looked down. "Please... just go... I don't want to hurt anyone else..... please go..." he said. You saw how alone and sad he is. You stood straight and asked "What's your name?"

"Zeref...."

"Well Zeref I'm (Name)"

"I told you to go"

"That's not gonna happen"

You got down on your knees and sat in front of him. He looked at you and then looked back down. You thought he was helpless to cheer up. You knew who he was exactly on point when he said his name. You knew how dangerous he was and you were fearless.

You quickly hugged him and pulled his face into your chest "You don't need to be worried about hurting me.. I know exactly who you are. And I'm like you. I'm cursed too. But I'm only 20. I haven't been around long" you said and chuckled . His eyes widened. "I thought I was the only one...." he said. "Well not any more.. what about we be friends? Where neither of of can hurt each other. We can live on for the rest of our lives" you smiled widely and pulled away from the hug.

Zeref looked at her and stared. You out your hand on his cheek and put your forehead against his. "I know this is a bit cheesy but your the only one I can do this too" she chuckled.

You softly kissed him and closed your eyes. His eyes widened. He kissed back and pulled her into him. He rubbed her back lightly. You moaned quietly and pulled back. You smiled widely and backed up.

"Now that was something"

Zeref nodded and smiled

THE END
~I hope you all liked it!!!~

~zerefislife