Dragneel Brothers

~Reader Pov~

I woke up still in Tartaros. I sit up to see Zeref sleeping next to me. I stretch and sigh in relief 'This bed is surprisingly comfortable' I thought to myself as I hear the door being unlocked. My eyes widen "Crap!" I quickly tried waking Zeref up "Zeref! C'mon you have to wake up" I kept trying to wake him up. Zeref starts groaning and waking up. "What is it?" He rubbed his eyes extremely tired "You have to hide. Jackal is coming to get me for my tests." He sat up "Let him come. If he sees us he sees us. I am Zeref I can just make a deal with him" he sighed.

I looked at him kind of confused. Usually he would leave but. Why not now? I looked down to see myself naked and blush badly. I cover myself with the blanket. I look at Zeref and see his bare chest "W-...What.... Happened?!" I questioned him with a serious tone. "We had sex...." He look at me with the same damn expression. I got on my knees "But how?!? All I did was get out of the shower!"

Jackal walked on and looked at us and just stared. "Uhm...." He looked at Zeref "So you do know Zeref. I think you know a little more then you told us" he smirked and looked at me "What?!?! I'm going to kill both of you guys....." I look down angry

"Anyways Y/N. We have to do tests. Then when we're done you guys can get back to business"

"It's not... Ugh! Let me get dressed!!" I shouted at Jackal as he walked out and shut the door. I got up and dragged the blanket with me leaving Zeref fully naked on the bed "Would you get dressed too?" I asked him. "I don't feel like it" he replies back to me. I grab my clothes and get dress "I'll be back later" I say to him "Wait can I get a kiss?" He asked me. I look at him and smile. I walk over and bend down "No." I walk out leaving him there.