The Beginning

I was 19 at the time my story begins. Still living at home, trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life, the normal teenage stuff. Except what was different about me was I really had no future, thanks to my idiot father. He pretty much sealed my fate which entailed a life of torture, grief, and then a swift death before I even have time to experience life. 

You're probably wondering what I did to deserve this wonderful life ahead of me. Well, let us just say my father pissed off the wrong people. He fell in love with a human and now I get to be punished for it. Oh yea, by the way, my dad is a werewolf, and so am I. The laws say that if a werewolf deserts his pack then his first born daughter is sent to be the slave of the pack. She is assigned to a high level member and he gets to do what he pleases with her, or more like force her to do what he wants. She is his servant, comforter, and personal toy until he finds his mate. Then she is swiftly killed off, never to be heard from again. Fun stuff huh? So, I guess I will just start this story the morning they came and took me away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a rainy morning that day. The birds were hiding beneath the willow trees in my backyard and I could hear the drops of rain as they hit my window. The air was filled with the smell of cinnamon buns, as Momma always made on special occasions, although it wasn't very special if you ask me.

I could also hear my father outside working on his old antique car, as he always did when he was upset. When I sat up, the first thing that caught my eye was the suitcases filled with all my stuff. My room was almost empty now, everyone knew I was not coming back to it again. 

I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. Momma was silent, and to be honest, I couldn't blame her. She got the call about a week ago that they would be coming to get me, but I don't think it had really set in until now. She handed me my breakfast and as soon as I sat down, the doorbell rang. The beta and two warriors came in and asked if my things were ready. My mother called in my father to keep them company as she collected my things. I could feel the tension in the air as my father made small talk with the men who were about to take his baby girl away. 

As soon as I finished breakfast, I said my goodbyes. Mother couldn't even look me in the eye and father just said he was sorry, and then sent me on my way. The two warriors bound my hands behind my back and led me out to the black BMW that was waiting outside. They threw me in the backseat before getting in the car themselves and speeding away. 

I began to scream for them to take me back and not to do this, but that only made them angry. The man next to me quickly gagged me to get me to quiet down. 

"You better behave now princess," he cooed, "because if you don't, it's going to be a very difficult life for you".

I took this comment with a grain of salt. Little did I know of the things I would deal with as soon as we pulled up in the big, shiny mansion of the Alpha. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACK YALL!!! Sorry I took forever to get this chapter out, but I was doing some planning and had to make sure I took it in the right direction. I know its kinda anti-climactic but I did that on purpose because it's going to get a little tense next chapter. Feel free to vote and comment. I love to hear what you guys think and also what you think. Thanks again! <3

- Your Darling Angel