The Preps

Today.. I got packed and ready at 8:00 am I am a early person, I wake up every morning and go outside to go jog. But today I didn't have time to go jogging I just went in the car to drive 30 minutes to the "book club society" when we went in we signed up and went in a room, there was a girl with brown bronzed hair, and a other girl with pure blond hair, and one with ginger red. My mom said goodbye and told me to have fun and she will pick me up in a hour, I sat down and we told everyone our names, The girl with the chestnut hair was Dezzie, and the blondie was Becka, and the nice ginger was Madeline, it was akward around them at first but I didn't seem to get along with Dezzie or Becka, they were all such jerks to me, when I would read they would always talk when I'm reading and say I talk funny, but. ofcourse I ignored it and went on, Madeline was super nice and complementing my clothes so I did the same to hers, I asked if she would wanna come over to my house sometimes to sleep over. Madeline was like my life now, I loved her in a friend way of course, she loved being one with nature .

We had a bunch of fun at the sleepover, but she got picked up at six am, because her Mom had to go to court, Maddie would never tell me what was wrong with her family

We had a bunch of fun at the sleepover, but she got picked up at six am, because her Mom had to go to court, Maddie would never tell me what was wrong with her family. But I hoped she is ok.