Finally Right

I woke up, I sat on my bed in the boring attic, thinking about Dezzie, and wondering if she would ever stop, my Mom knocked at my door and Said "Anna, sugar, what is the problem you can discuss wit" I stopped her there, " Mom! I already told you it's personal!" I said Loudly. She said "don't yell! I will leave." I texted Becka and Dezzie, I said "I'm Quitting the book club and I don't wanna talk to you ever again!" a few minutes later she replied "Anna, poor Anna, so lame" I never answered and I told my mom I never wanna go back to that place again. My Mom never asked why but she nodded. I felt better in a few days, Josie facetimed me and we talked about Dezzie, and Becka, She said " I promise I will always be there for you Anna." The next few months was a fresh start on everything. I started to go to a new school, made a few friends, and joined a completely new book club, named "Butterfly Effect" they were nice people there that didn't call me a hoe or a bitch, Dezzie ignored me whenever she saw me in town, and Madeline lived 10 minutes away from me, so I can play in her pool in the summers. My mom got a boyfriend, he is very nice and funny but I still miss my Dad and my Sisters. But I never got bullied this year , and I'm planning to never be bullied. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.