chapter 5: prevention

To prevent this every one in the whole world over the age of 10 has to take a sleeping pill at the same and then everyone has to fight their fear. without the fear the nightmares have no way to communicate with the person and scare them. With no one scared they can't posses the person or break down the wall seperating them from us.

You need to set up a international news alert that will take over every channel, radio and phone network in the whole world to tell them to take the pill and fight or there will be serious consequences. You must tell them the date, time and place to take the pill and for some of the poorer countries provide them with the pills. Do every thing and any thing possible to get them to take it for goodness sakes. Tell them they will die of a disese prevented by the pill if they don't take it, if you have to. IT IS A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH.

The only way to find out if this works is the future you create if it works the nightmares are bannished back and I will cease to exist along with everyone else in this parallel universe. But I you in the future will always live in you.

So I have come to the end of my warning the future lies in your hands...