Truth or dare

--------------

You were at y/f 's house
with some of your other friends but most importantly y/c was there with some of his friends too!

'Lets play truth or dare' said y/c/f.
'Okay' said y/c and he smiled at you sweetly which gave you butterflies.

--- timeskip after everyone has had a dare except you and y/c. ---

'Okay you guys are gonna do a joint dare' said y/b/f. 'Okay.. Let us think' said one of his friends.
They all huddled in a circle and muttered a little bit but you have really good hearing so you could just about make out what they where saying. Everything was too quiet to hear but you managed to hear something very important that made your heart skip a beat. Y/c/f had said that y/c likes you. And you heard y/b/f say that you like him too. But you where okay with that knowing that he likes you!!
You where so excited but you kept it inside.
'Okay we've got it' said one of your friends. 'Okay what is it?' You asked. 'Well it's kinda two dares rolled into one' said y/c/f.
'Okay what is it!' You asked again getting a little impatient.
'You and y/c have to kiss now and then spend the night in the same room.'
(A/n-- btw your friend has a big house so there is loads of bedrooms sorry if all of your friends houses are small lol)
Y/c stood up and walked over to you. Everyone was watching but you didn't care because you were lost in his eyes. He leaned in and you did the same, you closed you eyes and so did he. Your lips met and it was so amazing. It was short but sweet. You smiled and so did he. 'Aww the happy couple you two should date' said y/f.
It was time to go to sleep now. When you and y/c walked into the room you where staying in there was only one single bed in the corner. Y/f said 'have fun love birds' before she closed the door and locked it with her key and chuckled then ran away.
'Umm.... Y/n I have to tell you something' said y/c. 'Yeah?' You asked, heart skipping a beat. 'Look I really really like you , no love you and I know that you probably don't like me back but when they where making up the dare I know you heard my friend say that I like you and I heard y/b/f say that you like me too but I didn't believe it but I don't know because you smiled when my friend said it and I felt you smile through the kiss but I'm probably just being stupid because why would you like me anyway. I get it if you don't and I'll be okay with that but I just needed to express my feeling for you and explain to you how much I love you. You are my whole world and I just want you to know that you are beautiful.'
'Y/c.....'  'Look it's okay' he butted in.
'Shut up I love you too. My heart pounds every single time I see you and your smile makes me smile and when you talk to me I'm tingling inside. I love you with all my heart' you said.
'Really!?' He asked. ' yes' you replied and smiled and looked down. ' well will you be my girlfriend?' He asked. Wow how long you have been waiting for him to say those exact words. You pulled him closer to you and kissed him. He kissed back. You ran your hand through his soft hair as the kiss got more passionate and intense. You both pulled away at the same time. 'Does that answer you question?' You asked looking eep into his eyes. 'Hmm I'm not sure you may have to do it again so I can definitely be sure.' He chuckled. You smiled and leaned in. This time it was more passionate. You pulled away and he smiled. He held you close and you cuddled all night and you fell asleep in his warm arms. And he fell asleep holding you close.

--------
A/n-- what did you think?? Hope you enjoyed this imagine. I need some ideas of what to write. So if you have a request about a scene tell me in the comments. But don't put your names because I would like to make this book so everyone can read it ( well girls ) so yeah
Bye for now !!
😊