Jess&Niall

Mollies p.o.v

Its been 2 months. Perrie has 5 months left. The twins are being quiet,they miss there mummy. And niall. Niall doesnt speak to anyone apart from Jess.

Nialls p.o.v

Hospital again. Alone.

"Jess,baby. I love you. Will you get better? Are you getting better for Ni?The twins miss you. There being very quiet. But Joel? Joel is being ok!He sleeps with your pillow in his cot.It reminds him of you."No response.

"Baby. I gotta go now. The twins are due there tea,Joels gonna go bed soon. But princess i'll be back tomorrow. Get better baby!"

I go home. The twins are eating at Emilys and There all staying there. So i just went home. I didnt get food. Didnt sleep. Just cried. I miss her. Too much.

I tell the others she's doing fine, but i jinxed it. Because when i got home i got a call and i was told to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

"Hi Niall. Thankyou for coming. If you dont remember,im Doctor Owen. Niall. Im so sorry. But i asked for you to come here as Jessicas condition is deteriorating.Rapidly. This kind of news is always hard to say,Mr Horan,even after 15 years in surgery. But,Mr Horan,im sorry but i urge you,your friends and family to say your goodbyes to Jessica. We dont know how long she will survive,butnof she does,it cant be for long,and we all hope for the best. But we need to know. Would you agree on us turning Jessicas life machine off?"

"My princess." i whisper

"Were not even married. And she's being taken away. From James. From Josie. From Joel. From me."i continue

"Mr Horan. We all tried put best,but she needs 6 injections a day. Just for the pain,not including 10 painkillers. She is also on a constant drip."

"She's in that much pain?!"

"Im afraid so,Mr Horan. Im so sorry"

Over the next four days everyone says goodbye. No one doesnt cry. The twins and Joel come in the last day.

"Daddy? Is mummy coming home tomorrow?"James stutters

"James. Daddys staying with you forever. But mummy isnt. So thats why were saying goodbye!"i force a smile

"Bye bye mummy!!"Josie says,repeating my smile. She doesnt get it. At all.

This is so hard,explaining to your children that there mummy isnt coming home. They say there goodbyes have cuddles. Then its just me and her. Mollie picks them up.

"Mr Horan,were ready whenever" Dr Owen says,

"Yeah,yeah. Go"i cry

So thats what they do. They turn off my Princess' life support.

"Bye, princess. I love you."i whisper.

I squeeze her hand and get up to go. Until-

"Mmm"

"Jess?!"

"MMM"

"Jessica! Princess!"i scream

"DOCTOR! GET THE DOCTOR JESS IS STILL HERE!"

"Im here. I love you."jess mutters

"Baby. Im here. I'll never leave you. Im so sorry. I love you."

The doctor rushes in.

"Jess,baby. Speak! Speak to the doctor."i encourage. Silence.

"Mr Horan. I-"

"NO.Jess is here, my princess is alive!you have to believe me!"i cry.

"SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVED ME. SHE'S HERE!!"

"Mr Horan. The odds of her surviving were 1-900. Mr Horan. You've been through alot. Jessica,she isnt here anymore.Im so sorry"

"No." i whisper. Jess cant leave me. I know she wouldnt. Not the children.

And i was right.

"Im. Still. Here." She said.