TWO

I don't know if I mentioned at the start, but this was inspired by the episode of Rescue: Special Ops which may sister said was called 'Rockstars' (You'd have to ask her, she's the Rescue fan). Anyway, I don't own Rescue and this is pretty much the only thing that resembles anything within the actual series. 

Also, this was EXTREMELY hard to write - especially when it gets down to the end. I'm not used to writing big disaster scenes with lots going on, so please bear with me. I hope it's alright.

Anyway, enjoy and please let me know what you think at the end :D

...

Late the next morning, Jonathan met the five of them down in the restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel. As the band walked through the doors Jonathan waved them over with a friendly smile on his face. The five of them smiled back and walked over to the table where he was sat. Each of them then gave their manager – their friend – a tight hug to say hello before sitting around the table with him.

"How was the journey then, guys?" Jonathan asked. "Recovered from the jet-lag yet?"

"Just about," Howard answered on behalf of the five of them. "I think we've all just about recovered from sitting on a plane for that amount of time and the lack of sleep that came with it."

"It's not the nicest of travels, is it?" Jonathan sympathised.

"Not when you have to sit next to Rob for over twenty hours." Mark said grinning across at Robbie who gave him a look of death.

"Not really," Gary answered choosing wisely to ignore the looks that passed between Mark and Robbie. "Though, at least we know who we can blame for this." He said eying both Jonathan and Mark in turn.

"Why do people keep giving me looks of death?" Mark asked innocently. "If looks could kill guys..."

"You'd be dead ten times over?" Robbie asked.

"Yes,"

Jonathan waited for the five of them to finish their breakfasts before explaining to them what they would be doing while they were out here 'down under'.

"I suppose you're gonna wanna know what you're doing." Jonathan smiled.

"Would be of some use, mate." Robbie said.

"Well, at the end of the week, there's a Christmas charity concert going on and there's a space near the end if you guys want it. I have to call the producers today, mind, so you're going to have to hurry up and decide what you want to do." Jonathan explained. He then watched as the five of them looked at each other. Moments later it was Jason who spoke for the group.

"All right," He said. "Might be a good way of promoting the new stuff and, after all, how could we say no to a charity concert with Mr. OBE over here?" Jason smiled as he pointed to Gary.

"Great," Jonathan smiled. "I'll call the producers and let you know the times as soon as I can so you can get a list together. There's also a rehearsal the morning before, but I'll let you know the times of that as well when I can."

"Cheers Jonathan." Gary smiled as the six of them stood up and began to start dealing with, now, empty plates.

"Sorry it's a bit last minute." Jonathan apologised as they made their ways to their rooms.

"'S all right," Mark said with his famous smile. "We still doing those interviews you told us about a couple of weeks ago?" He asked.

"Yeah, the first one's at lunch time so you guys better get ready so we can get to the studio." Jonathan told them.