Chapter 2

Denice Pov .

"Denice go open the door" said Jen.

"Why do I have to open the door you should open it yourself that's why you have 2 feet to walk over there and 2 hand to open the door" I told her.

"Just open the door"

I sighed and got up to open the door.

When I open the door I see Niall.

"Niall, what do you want?" I asked.

In the background you can hear Jen scream "WHO IS IT?" But i ignore her.

If she really wanted to know why didn't she come herself to open the door.

"The boys said if you girls wanted to come down and chill with us" said niall with his Irish accent.

God his Irish accent...

"Um no it's girls night out and we want no boys!" Jen said. When did she get here.

"C'mon Jen it won't be that bad hanging out with the guys" I said begging.

True fact about Jen: she's very stubborn like VERY stubborn.

"No Denice it's our night" Jen said.

This time I just gave her the puppy face. I know she will fall for it. She always does.

"Alright alright but not for a long time"

"YAY!" I said while clapping like a baby.

Don't judge me I'm very childish.

"Alright then c'mon girls" Niall said.

"NOO WAIT I NEED MY OREOS" I screamed. Don't judge I like food to well....I love food actually.

"We have downstairs" Jen said.

"How do you know? Maybe these faggots already eat it" I asked and laughed at my own joke.

Jen laughed to.

"Clever very clever Denice" Niall said "we still have Oreos so lets go already"

"See hes a faggot" I whisper to Jen.

That only made her laughed louder.

"A faggot that you have a crush on" Jen whisper back till laughing.

That wasn't funny. I do not have a crush in Niall I barely know him and I like being forever alone.

We followed Niall all the way to the kitchen.

"Hey! We are back bitchezzzzz!" Jen said well kind of screamed.

"Denice what did you give Jen?" Harry asked

"I didn't give her anything! Maybe it's the amount of candy she ate" I answered "I want Oreos! Where is it?"

"It's right there" Louis said pointing at small round table.

"Thanks you!" I said like a baby again

Louis just giggle.

His giggle is cute.

I like his hair to.

His pretty hot to.

I took the Oreos and went to the living where Niall, Justin, and Jen were.

* Jen Pov *

I sat at the edge of the sofa and waited for Denice to come back with her oreos .

" So why do you guys want us here ? If you didn't notice you interupted our girls night " i said .

" Jen dont start drama " Denice said coming behind me .

I rolled my eyes , Denice sat down next to Louis . The room had an akward silence I stood up and decided to break it . Everyone looked up at me .

" Well since i waisted 5 minutes of silence and still NOTHING .. Im going to get going , come on Denice " i said

" Wait dont go i got an Idea " Justin said also standing up with a smirk in his face .

I gave him a confused face and he whispered " Spin the bottle "

I knew this night wouldn't end well .

-

-

Hey well this is a crappy chapter , hopefully you guys like it . We love each and everyone of you 💕

- Jen

5 Votes & Comments Till Next Chapter (;