Chapter 4

*Denice Pov *

Harry just stared at me. I couldn't look at his eyes. I tired my hardest not to. But I till looked at his eyes.

"I know you want me" Harry said. I just rolled my eyes at him. He was till smirking like a stupid idiot.

He pressed him lips on to mines. I tired to fight back so he can stop kissing me. But I knew I liked it. No I knew I love the sparks and butterflies going on my stomach. So I kissed back.

He asked for entranced again and I let him. He pushed me up. Now my legs are wrapped around his waist.

Seconds later. We heard the door open.

Oh shit.

* Jen Pov *

What the actual fuck?

I see my best friend and my brother doing a HARDCORE MAKEOUT SESSION ! They both jumped when i opened the door , no figures ,

" Its not what it looks like , HARRY MADE ME ! " Denice said pointing at Harry like a little kid .

" WHAT ! You know you liked it " Harry said smirking back at her .

" Ugh whatever lets go finish the game " I said with a face with disgust .
They both followed behind me back to the living room and sat down where they were before .

- Later That Night -

All the guys left to thier houses they were coming back tommorow to go to the movies and hangout once again , it was pretty fun today .

" Oh my god I am so tired . " Denice said

" Tired my ASS , you went on a 10 minute makeout with my brother . " I said sitting up on my bed .

" Dont start Jen , lets just go to sleep now . " said Denice . I agreed and fell a deep sleep .

* Denice POV *

- Next morning -

"Deniceeeee wake up!" I knew it was Jen
"Wake uppppp!"

"I'm tired leave me...alone" I said half asleep.

"No wake up its 2 pm already!" Jen screamed. Why does she has to be so annoying? She knows I'm not a morning person. I bet she only wants to go to the mall. If we do I'm gonna buy a shirt that says "I hate everyone".

"Ok ok I'm gonna wake up!" I said while keeping up.

"Damn finally! Hey I wanna go out?"

"I bet you want to go to the mall" I know she wants to go to the mall she always does when I sleep over.

"Actually I don't. Harry wants to." Jen replied.

"Why do we have to go? Why does he wants to go to the mall anyways?" I asked while brushing my teeth. I personally hate going to the mall for some reason something bad always has to happen.

The last time I went to the mall with Harry things got pretty bad. We were playing truth or dare. Yes I know playing truth or dare at the mall.
Like a badass that I am I picked dare and Harry dared me to grad someone and start dancing with them. Yes let me remind you we were at the mall. I did it and the woman started screaming because she thought I was crazy so of course the security came and kicked me out.

My life.

"He said he needed new clothes" Jen said. I never really told her a had feelings for her brother. Should I tell her. No no cuz it could ruined our relationship.

"Ohh why do we need to again?" I know her answer but I still asked.

"Because I need clothes DUHHH and we're going to a party tonight so you need new clothes to" she answered.

Wait. Wait. Wait. What? Me I don't go to parties. I'm not social. Wtf is she thinking. Why didn't she tell me about this part earlier?

"Um no I rather stay home with Cody" I said.

"Seriously you're dog? C'mon Denice have fun for once"

"I have a lot fun seeing movies and eating and checking twitter" I said. That's my life movies, twitter, sleeping, and eating. I don't need anything else.

"Um you're going with me and that's it"

"Ok then I'll go" I said with a smirk. Yes I'm going but I want to make her mad. I don't know if a smirk would help though.

"Yay! Well get ready and be in the kitchen in 10 I'm gonna make something to eat"

"Alright"

* Harry Pov *

"Justin wanna hang out? Jen, Denice, and me are going to the mall today" I asked Justin .

Justin just stared at me and smirked I will take that as a yes .

-

Hi guys I am really sorry we haven't updated I have been really busy and school started and omg It is so stressful hopefully you guys are patient I love you guys . Thank you for reading our story . Next chapter will be up " soon " cx

- Jennifer