Chapter 3

Ac's POV

               Hey! Lucky would you like to go to the mall with me? I said  Yeah! sure wait a minute he answered.
I was getting my phone on the bed when suddenly Lucky puts his arms on my waist then said Let's go!.
I suddenly blushed by his actions. He smiled. We went to the car then our driver drove to the mall. We went first to the Department store. I bought a cute cap,a tank top,denim shorts,and a high-cut converse. While Lucky bought Denim pants,T-shirt and same high-cut converse like we have couple shoes. We went to the cashier to pay, You go first he said smiling, Yeah! sure I answered,
What I didn't notice is that the cashier is looking at us smiling, Uhhmmm? Ate why are you smiling at us? I asked curiously, You look like a couple! and cute ninyong dalawa nakakainlove she ,answered.
Me and Lucky suddenly laughed, Hindi po kami couple magbestfriend lang po kami I answered. And we are goanna audition on Dance Kids, Lucky answered.
The lady smiled at us when I was about to buy my things Lucky bought my clothes and shoes. Hey! that is my clothes I suppose to buy that! I said, I insist He answered grinning. We bought ice cream and called our driver. And went home.

Lucky's POV

          Today is so fun I really wish we are a couple.I was about to fall asleep when Hey! Lucky I can't sleep she whisper, Come here I said. I let her sleep next to me.
When she was already asleep. I love you, I whisper on her ears. I love you too Lucky she answered.
WHAT THE HECK!! SHE IS STILL AWAKE!! FVCK!!

Ac's Pov

             I heard what lucky said ofcourse I answered.I slept thinking that lucky loves me.
Does he really like me?or Does he has feelings for me?
But I think I'm Falling for Reyond Lucky Ancheta.

Author's Note
      Did you guys loved the chapter? And please vote! Love you guys!! I wish you too bye my babies. And sorry short chapter Hahahaha!!