The disabled horse rider charity....

Please go to my profile and check out my new story I am just starting. It's called ***The horse I got for free*** I'd really appreciate it! Anyone that votes/reads the first teaser chapter I'll give a follow and promote the user on this story!
Thanks in advance!

Recap:

"Well Amber, Be nice...you can't be horrible to disable people when their like what they are, they only give her attention out of pure pity, just watch their faces next time when they talk to her." He said bored already he started to type on his Blackberry at maximum speed.

Amber just nodded and laughed, the journey home was quick, tears stung my eyes at the hurt and pain I felt. Wiping my eyes with my sleeve I waited to be unloaded from the car. While I was waiting I thought of a hundred and one things I could and would have said back to her if I had had the chance to. It would have been something along the lines of....

Well Amber at least i'm not a spoilt spotty brat who doesn't give a damn about anbody else apart from yourself, your rude, mean and nobody has ever liked you.

And disable or not....anybody and I mean ANYBODY would be a far better horse rider than you, and plus your poor horse wouldn't have to put up with you for an owner...

*******************************************************************************************************************

I smiled as I thought of those comebacks I could have said to Amber, I could have even shouted it out of the window.

When we finally got home from the stables my mum greeted me at the door with a big smile. "Honey where have you been all this time?" She said smiling a genuine smile this time

"At the stables, nearly died got saved, that's about it really."I said looking at the ground.

"And how's Hugo?" She asked still smiling.

"He's good, mum just wondering how did you even know that I had a horse and one named Hugo, and that there was something wrong with him?!" I said looking up at her.

"Honey your dad told me the dayyou got him, and obviously I know because of the accident silly."

I just nodded shock still clear on my face.

"Don't look so suprised...we do care you know, now hurry up and go get changed, theres an outfit layed out on your bed." she said excitedly.

"Oh and before you go I wanted to show you something." She sadi practically jumping up and down on the spot.

"What is it now." I said getting bored.

She didn't answer, instead she started pushing the chair, her heels click clacked on the tiled floor. We rounded the corner and instead of the hallway cloak room there was a lift, an actaul lift in our house, and a glass tube went up to all of the 4 stroeys of the house, I sat and stared at it in awe.

"Mum how the heck did you get the money to do this?" I shouted excidetly.

"Dear we didn't need to get money from anywhere, let's just say it was money well spent, and that it cost more than about 20 of my designer Radley bags put together." She said winking at me.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much." I said shrieking.

Using my hands I wheeled myself forward and pressed one of the shiny silver buttons, the lift dinged and the doors opened, I wheeled myself into the lift and pressed the 4 button. Up to my room, the penthouse. The lift doors opened in a matter of seconds and I laughed, wheeling over to my bed there was a dark burgundy dress, with a jewelled neckline and next to it was a pair of small black heels, I smiled, no matter how annoying my mum was she knew me so well.

I sturggled getting into the dress but eventually I got it on with the shoes. I pressed the button on the lift again bgtu this time I pressed 1 when I go inside. I sat there with my hair brush and bands in my hands. When the doors opened again, I wheeled myself out my mum and dad were standing there side by side, they smiled when they saw me...

"You look beautiful." My mum said smiling.

"Mum can you plait my hair please." I said passing her the brush, she plaited my hair, pulling it into a complicated braid thta started at one side of my head and went around to the other side in a neat twist.

"There done. Okay, let's get moving everybody's going to be here in a minute." She said running of in a different direction to talk to one of the maids.

"Dad who exactly coming tonight." I asked still confused

"It's a suprise, now go upstairs and read something." He said smiling before retreating back into his office.

What is the big suprise? any ideas?

well you'll find out sunday or monday depending.

vote,comment,fan,like!<3

-Maia<33