Lolas school

Lolas p.o.v.
After my sister left me like that .I start to walk slower so I would not make her mad . She did this often. My sister is very weird about who see's us together. I guess its because she's more a hard core emo girl. I really don't know.

As I was walking I start to here something moving in the woods. I look around to see if it was my sister,but I saw nothing,so I just kept walking down the path.

When I get closer to the end of the woods I see my sister and a boy. Hm who is he. I did not recognize him at first but then I remember from a couple years ago one of here friends had ran away. Jake,no jack, some thing in that sort. I don't know I thought he died .

When I figured out who it was I took another way around them so I did not see what she was doing or have her mad at me . When I get to the second short cut path I look back at my sister and see she is gone and the boy was just there .

I change my mine and walk to where my sister was use to be. I see the boy turn around and look at me. He then turns and runs to the school.

I shrug my shoulders and keep walking when I finally made  it to the school I see my boy friend Jason (jase). When I see him I slowly walk up to him and tap on his shoulder.

"What, oh hey", he said turning around to see who it was (me)

" Hey, I missed you ", I say as he gives me a hug.

"Ha it was only a day, but I missed you more,"he said laughing.

"Ha ha sure," I say laughing too.

When we stop hugging he grabbed my hand and we walked in side. I know you might be thinking we'll how typical,but we are total opposites. He is more of the punk kinda guy and I a girly girl kinda.

Though he is bad I still love him and he's my one and only. the only bad thing is he's friends with my sister and she will kill me if she knew we were a thing. Anyways.

When we walked in the school I see my friend Maliki also known as super creep that loves bands or my best friend. When I see him he is standing with my other friend Anna. She is supper pretty she has blond hair blue eyes and soft peach skin.

Any ways.we walk up to them and they just look at us.

" Oh " Maliki said widening his Eyes "I did not know you two where".

"Yeah yeah she told me", Anna said looking at maliki.

Well um ok ,hey can I talk to you Jason