Them

Batgirl's POV
Peter is so cute! Except when he's busting heads. Nothing cute about that except for him! Oh with his big muscles and cute glasses. Oh...I'm getting off topic, aren't I?

Bane's POV
Voy a aplastar los huesos de Batman! I will crush Batman's bones. And maybe I will find those little peasants of his Batgirl and Nightwing. Yo los desprecio. I despise them...

Spider-man's POV
After we're finished with this worthless battle, since everyone knows the heroes will win obviously, I think I'm gonna ask Barbara if we could go out and just relax together. I really feel a connection with her! Her laugh, her smile, her personality. Nope, not getting off topic.

"Feeling so sure of yourself? I've heard stuff about you Spider-man. Can't say they're good." Spider-man whispers to Batgirl, "Who is that? And how is she able to know what I'm thinking?" "That's Cassandra Cain. She betrayed us. She can read body language. So watch out." Batgirl warns. "Easy peasy" Spider-man boldy states. "So Cassandra, how long of experience have you had of being a crime fighter?" Cassandra reads his body. "Hm, you're cute. But not that cute. I can tell that you're worried? Mmm...I wouldn't expect that from a guy a like you." Cassandra says "Sorry, I'm taken. And no comment" They punch, uppercut and this and that. Soon, Cassandra puts him in a headlock. "Now...shall we?"