I'm In Love With The Ghostly Bartender *A Harry Styles Fan Fiction*

Rosie Kingston was born in the 80s. One day her and her family decided to move into this humongous mansion that her family surprisingly got for a very good price. No one's ever seen the house or heard of the address so she thought that it was quite strange that it existed. After they move in, Rosie begins hearing strange noises from the house and people keep telling her that it's haunted by a young bartender who lived there many years ago who attempted suicide after getting betrayed by his girlfriend who cheated on him and sometimes she can see him sitting by the edge of her bed just looking at her and when she's making food she can see him watching her from the kitchen counter and secretly he's in love with her but he can't do anything because he's a ghost so he just sits there silently and admires her beauty because she reminds him of the time he was actually in love. No one can see him except Rosie so as she gets to know him (((well he's always so quiet so you just stare at each other and sometimes his pale lips form into a smile because only you can do to him))) you have this secret warm relationship with him but no sex no kissing no touching because you can't touch him because he's a ghost but you feel like he always protects you no matter what.........

*I saw a picture of this and thought it would be interesting to write about but I don't know if I should what do you think????*