Thunderstorm

You woke up from a loud noise, you looked at the small clock that read 3:27a.m. You sighed and heard another loud boom that shook the house making you jump, light filled the room when another boom went off. "Great my biggest fear... Thunderstorms." you got up and closed your blinds. But while you closed them another boom went off and you jumped 5 feet into the air and on your bum.

You ran out of your room and into the twins room.

Decision time!!

Part A!= go into Tomi's bed and try to get him to comfort you.

                         OR...

Part B!= go into Haru's bed and try to get him to comfort you.

Part A...You heard another loud boom as you went into they're room, you seen Tomi's sleeping figure and went to his bed.

You shook him gently to wake him up and ask to sleep with him but another boom went through the room and you jumped into his bed.

You heard a grunting noise and noticed you jumped right onto him. "S-sorry Tomi." You apologized and got off of him.

"(Y/n) what are you doing in here?" Tomi asked you, as he sat up. His hair was a mess, his eyes barely open.

"I'm scared of the thunder and I was wondering if I could sleep in here?" You asked, Tomi just rolled his eyes and scooted over, patting a large space for you to get in the bed.

You gladly accepted it and crawled in next to him. Another loud boom went threw the air and you quickly hugged Tomi. "Hey! Relax kid." Tomi hugged you. And you calmed down. You slowly drifted to sleep as Tomi played with your hair.

Part B... You heard another loud boom as you went into they're room, you seen Haru's calm sleeping figure and went to his bed, quietly.

You shook him gently to wake him up for you could ask to sleep with him but another boom went through the room and you jumped into his bed, making it squeak quietly.

You heard a grunting noise and noticed you jumped right onto his torso. "Sorry Haru I didn't mean to wake you up." you apologized and got off of him.

"Little sis? What are you doing in here?" Haru asked you, as he sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"I'm scared of the thunder and I was wondering if I could sleep in here?" You asked, Haru just smiled and scooted over, a large space for you to get in the bed.

You gladly accepted it and crawled in next to him. Another loud boom went threw the air and you quickly hugged Haru. "Calm down sis." Haru hugged you. And you calmed down. You slowly drifted to sleep as Haru stroked your hair.

Good?!...... No? I know and I'm sorry.