Stop being a baby.

A/N::::: some people asked for a face reveal soooo here.
Hey my killer blood bunnies. Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been going through a lot, I feel really insecure lately, but I love you all and I wanted to give you a chapter. Sooo let's begin, it may be short, it's just a filler. I know most of you hate fillers and I'm sorry but just bear with me please.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Your POV

Lately Tomi and Haru haven't been as brotherly with me, just bringing me food, I mean I did tell them I hate them and all kinds of mean things last time they came in, but I feel lonely. No one has said anything to me.

Suddenly I was snapped to reality when I heard the door slowly creak open, as if they were trying to be silent, but the noise just echoed through out the room.

I looked at the door to see Haru. I shut my eyes and waited for him to jump at me and hug me like I was his life support.... Nothing. I peeked my eyes open and looked at him, he set a Arizona green tea in front of me and was walking to the door.

"H-Haru?" I softly spoke as if I spoke to loudly the whole world would crumble to nothing. "Yes?" I heard his deep yet soft voice ask in a slight rough tone.

"Do you and Tomi hate me? I mean you were both cruel to me when I was a kid, pushed me down, Tomi tried to stab me. Then I finally leave you both alone and you just drag me back and hurt me more! What do you want from me?" I spoke, staring at his back, as he slammed the door shut and turned to me an angry expression all over his face.

I shrunk back into the bed as he stomped to me. "You just don't get it do you? How stupid can you be!" He yelled in my face. I forgot he was bipolar, I teared up slightly, but fought the urge to cry.

"We love you! That's why we do this, your our little sister! You belong to us, we hate sharing." He stated, his eyes glaring holes through me.

"If you loved me you wouldn't hurt me so much." I whispered, scared he would get angrier and hit me, I didn't know if he would, I never seen him this mad.

"We do it to make you stronger, you need to be strong so you can survive." He growled. Just then I heard the door swing open. Tomi was standing there looking a bit worried, angry and bored all at once.

"Haru calm down I can hear you all the way outside." He said boredly as he walked to me.

I was now crying silently, it was like I wasn't processing that I was crying. Just tears were falling, I made no noise nor movement.

"Stop being a baby (y/n)." I heard Tomi say quietly. He gave me a tissue and set sushi on my bed, I guess he came down here to give him back to me.

I took a tissue as I wiped my eyes. Tomi and Haru got up and left the room, deciding to give me space. I couldn't stop crying I just wanted to curl up and die.

"Why me? What did I do to deserve this?" I cried into a pillow as I gasped for breath at some points. I couldn't stop asking 'why me?'

I looked around the rooms light gray cement walls and soft white carpet. I looked at sushi as he laid on my legs, I stared into his eyes as I cried. I still felt as though he understood me.

I stared up at the gray ceiling, memorizing the color and playing a game to see how fast I couldn't sing my ABC's I know it sounds boring, but it's all I have right now.

I drank some of my tea as I sang my ABC's in 15seconds in a rhythmic way.
"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUV..W..XY.. Z." Repeating it over and over till I got to 7 seconds.

I soon fell asleep, boring my self into a thoughtless dream. The last thing I thought of as I fell asleep was 'will I survive living here till I find a way out?'