Chapter 5

I trembled. I wonder why, its freezing. I could not take it anymore. Jolting up from my bed, I went towards the window finding it open. Arkward! While I was closing the window, I saw a few shadow of figures standing next to the old, bulky tree except for 2. Those two were standing on one branch each staring at me. I rubbed my eyes and stare at the two spot again. They were gone! Suddenly, my head started to ache a little but the pain gradually grew into a much unbearable pain then I decided to go back to sleep without realising that my eye had turned red and bule.

Waking up in the next mprning, I did my usual and walk down the stairs to the kitchen to make myself something to eat since my parents never feed me and they only return home when they are sleepy, depress or drunk. By then hell fire would have already started burning up again and that would also get me a good hiding spot. Why? Easy, because I'm thier punching bag used to relieve their stress. Drink or not, depress or not I would always end up laying on the cold-hard concrete floor found in the basement filled with the scent of roses. And now that I think carefully, hiding was actually of no use.

Out of no where, my 'dad' shouted, snapping me out of my train of thoughts." Oi pig! Make me and your life giver something breakfast! And make it good!" I sigh and got to work. I went into the kitchen and started making spme pancakes for them. After finishing, I placed them on the table and spread honey throughout the pancakes while hearing 2 pairs of footsteps echoing through the hallway. I stood a side and allow them to walk towards the dinning table but on their way, my life giver decided to shove me to the other end causing me to hit the wall. They took a seat like npthing had happened." Wow! Didn't know they were so caring!" I thought while taking my plate to my room Nd ate it peacefully with no disturbance. After a few minutes, I finished eating my food so, I went back into the kitchen and while going, I saw the two of them in the living watching some shows on the television. I then step into the kitchen seeing the dishs piled up in the sink. I got to work with no hesitation. While washing, I felt my neck go tired, so i tilted my head to my left facing the main door and when I did, I saw one of the scariest thing in my life, a faceless man with a blank sheet face, shocked, I, dropped the plate and the shattering sound woke me up from my day dream. I look towards the door again but it was gone." Bitch how dare you break my favourite plate you're so dead!" Screamed my life giver, making me flinched slightly before turning around to face them. And finding them standing at the entrance. I saw my 'dad' smirk and lick his lips, saying" I'm so gonna enjoy punishing you."" I'm leaving the punishment to you since I have an 'appointment'." Said my 'mother', while staring at her nails.' Dad' only nodded at her as a response. I stood rooted to the ground until he took a step forward causing me to back away. She then left the house leaving for her 'appointment'.

He then ordered me to follow him to my heart know to well where, I trotted after him regreting every step made by me, we then reached the basement. He opened the door enough for me to enter and when I did, I was immediately shoved to the ground scratching my knees. I turned my head to his diearection and saw a whip in his hand I immediately begged for mercy and forgiveness." I'm s-so s-sorry. P-pl-please for-forgive m-me." I begged him, shuttering almost at every single word spoken. Tears were also streaming down my face as I found out that not only was my knee being scratched but also my palm and elbow. It hurts like shit. But in the end, I was left there bleeding till I lose conscious, but before I was totally unconscious, I caught the scent of roses...