one

michael wank walked through the school hall, looking down at his black converse covered, size 9 feet. he payed attention to his shoes when he was being bullied because then the bullies can't see the hurt buried deep in his eyes. he read that on tumblr once and thought it sounded poetic and emo so he uses it all the time now.

mikey shoved his earbuds into his ear so hard his ears bled a little. but that's okay because hes emo and he doens't mind blood. he blasts his favorite band in the whole wide world: blood on the dance floor.

he plays music in school so he can't hear people's taunts.

"slut bucket mcgee!" cried one of his past friends, ray toro.

"why'd you gotta post on myspace that you like fuckin that boy in the ass! you made him move away!" his brother's boyfriend yelled at him.

but mikey didn't hear because he was so engulfed in his music. in fact, he was being so careless he bumped right into this dude.

"fuck off im trying to walk here!!!" mikey said, looking down at whoever it was.

this bro was like 2 feet tall or something with emo ass black hair and a fucking anthrax shirt on. how stupid can you be to wear an anthrax shirt, mikey thought as he straightened his amazing botdf shirt.

"o sorry m8," said the emo.

"how the hell did you say that out loud. you're not even British you fuckin poser," mikey said, trying to push past this fucking dude who was in his way.

"I refused to get pushed around on my first day of school!!! Pete wentz does not go down without a fight!"

"then fight me. final destination. 1v1. no items. bitch," mikey said being completely serious

pete smirked a smirky smirk.

"I like your moxie," pete said as he stepped towards mikey who stopped paying attention because his favorite black veil brides song came on.

"you don't know who I am. everyone will hate you if you hang out with me," mikey said, fixing his orbs on his black worn converses again.

"I'm willing to take that chance," Pete said as he whipped off his sunglasses like a cool cat.

"where did you get those?"

hey guys I hope you like the first chapter!!! more on the way!!! im planning to finish it today!!!! votes and comments would be cool!!!
~tato