Life story tag.

Hi. I got tagged by MeganCostello24 again thanks. So lets start.

I was born January, 16, 2003 at i think 11:02 pm.

As a baby i didnt do to much stuff. But i was fine with that. Which it most likely why i never really cried. 2 months after i was born my grandpa died. I was always thinking i was back luck. (Which may be a reason why i never step on cracks i luv My mum) until today i still do.

Whne i became a toddler, i didnt move to much. I would eat, sleep, and watch tom and jerry. I basically grew up on that show. I watched it evolve into the most amazing things. Thats why i want to make cartoons. Every time they see my cartoon, i want that to have the biggest smiles ever. I want to make peoples day. I want to make people laugh, and be happy. When someone laughs my body makess me laugh with them.it may sound weird but its true, i feel happy that they laugh which makes me laugh. Its like a cold. Once you have it, it can pass on. When i see you laugh, its like a contagious cold. I automatically laugh with you.

Now up to when i turned 7, i discovered i was super clumsy. I almost face planted on the floor in a museum, i almost broke a vase or something in that same museum, i ripped the green screen you use to take picturse in a different museum. The list could go on and on but most of them are embarrassing.

At the age 10, i found wattpad. I loved it!!! I like it because they dont act like snobs and think they're better than everyone. You can make best friends on here and it will most likely last for a while! But this upcoming thursday will be my 3 year anniversary on wattpad woop woop!

And up yo now i have amazing friends (on wattpad.) And i almost reached my goal to 300! Thank you all again for 200+ followers!!! I love you all!!!!

So i tag:
AngelOfDarkness212
BlokTekZero
corduroyandpines
Damcclub
Dark_Ember
dj_pon_363
ElementalStorm360
iSanityy
linkxlino1
lunadoesfanfics
sapphire_snowflake
TheWeepingPony
ThisFluffyFurry

I didnt know how many people to tag.