Chapter 26

Chapter 26

(Marti)

We changed positions and I started riding the strap in reverse cowgirl. I loved the way Dani hands feel around my waist. I started moaning louder as she made me bounce up and down on the strap. I quickly hopped off as I started squirting. I turned around and seen Dani smirking. I was about to get off the bed but she pulled me back on to the strap and made me ride it. I knew I was really loud but Dani knows how to make me feel good. I couldn't help but scream as I squirted all over the strap. I got off and I just laid down on the bed. She took the strap off then turned on her side to face me.

Dani: Seems like someone couldn't handle it

Marti: Shut up lol

Dani: Round three or food

Marti: Food then we can go for round three this time I wanna be in charge

Dani: Why

Marti: So I can make you squirt

Dani: That ain't going to happen

Marti: Let's bet

Dani: Fine let's bet who ever squirts first has to do all the chores in the house a whole week in a maid outfit

Marti: It's a bet

Dani and I are always making bets and having fun. Our life is almost complete; I'm currently eight months pregnant. But how good I look you think I'm only five or six months. Ever since the incident about the drugs I stole from Danger that she found under our bed; I came clean about everything. After we made sure I wasn't going to jail for murdering that guy Danger and Dani forgave me and I help them get Maree to go down for everything. When me and Dani got home that night she beat my ass. She then told me if I ever try and betray her again I'll be sitting with Maree or worse. I knew she was serious and I will never do anything like that again. Besides I won't say she's abusive but whenever I do something wrong in our relationship she definitely hits me. But ever since we started working on having a family if I act up she might pinch me or something like that. But she's not abusive and I love her so much. I went to the kitchen and got lunch ready. I made us a big ass hero sandwiches. Dani loves my cooking and she just ate that sandwich in less than five minutes. I took my time eating and then we were back at it again. We started doing a sixty nine and as the minutes went by I came quickly. I couldn't even concentrate on what I was doing because her tongue feels just that good. After that I spread her legs apart and continued to give her head. She grabbed a chunk full of my hair and screamed my name. She came but I continued and she trying escaping but I wouldn't let her. This time she was the screaming uncontrollably. I watched as she gripped the sheets tight and I pulled away as she squirted.

Dani: Oh my gosh I can't move right now

Marti: Well when you can the dishes need to be clean

Dani: Lol okay anything I can do for you

Marti: A foot massage sounds nice

She eventually moved and decided to rub my feet first. She just so sweet and loving. As five minutes pass by she started sucking on my toes and kissing on my legs. Before I knew it we were going for a round four.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.