Chapter 4 (Part 2)

Recap:

"Call us Daddy"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Zayn
••••••••••••

My breathing picked up after those 3 words were said. I nodded and they went into action.

One of the men were occupied with my bum, like they were addicted to it. Someone took my member into their mouth and it was the best feeling in the world. And then there were two mouths that continued to give my hickeys and sucked my nipples.

Then, I felt a tongue lick over my butthole and it felt so good.

All I felt was pleasure. Everywhere on my body felt amazing.

I felt the hands of the person who was occupied with my bum, slide up my back and one of the hands came to my face and their fingers were at my mouth.

"Suck" a Irish voice demanded. Niall.

I took the fingers in my mouth and got them wet. The fingers were gone from my mouth about as soon as they were there and I felt something prod my hole.

It was a finger! (AN: I'm laughing 😂)

It slowly pushed into my hole. It was a little painful, but I soon got used to it. Another finger was added and I tensed.

"Relax, baby boy" Niall said again, so I figured he was the one fingering(?) me. He fully slipped the second finger into me and let me adjust to it. He slowly thrust his fingers into me and curled them when he was all the way in.

I gasped. The feeling I got when he done that was amazing.

"M- more please, Daddy" I begged and went back onto his fingers, meeting his slow thrusts.

He went faster and curled his fingers more. I moaned.

"I-I. Ugh!" I moaned and felt like I was peeing. He added another finger. It hurt, but the pain felt good.
"Ugh! More, please! More, more, more!" I moaned out and clenched my hands into fists.
"Hey, looks like our baby has a pain kink" a deep voice said.

I was so focused on Niall that I didn't realize there wasn't anyone else touching my body.

"Do you think he's ready?" Niall asked
"Yeah, I think he's ready" a more high pitched voice said. There were hums of agreement after him.

I heard some rustling, the sound of something ripping, and then the fingers were taken out of me and something else replaced them. It was much bigger.

It was a dick!

Why would someone put their pee-pee in me though? They slid their cock into me until their front was pressed to my bum. It felt amazing, but it hurt at the same time.

The person leaned forward so their chest was pressed to my back and they whispered in my ear.

"I would go easy on your, but since you like pain, I don't think I am" the said. I could tell it was Niall because of his accent.
"P-please Daddy Niall!" I begged.

Niall pulled his member out to where only the tip was still in me, and slammed back in. I was in pure bliss.

He thrusters into me a few more times, hard and fast, until he hit that one spot in me. I moaned loud. He grabbed onto my hips and went harder and faster, and I let out breathy moans and little 'uh uh uhs'.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna-" I was cut off by a moan and someone speaking.
"Cum, baby girl" they said. So I guess that's what I'm doing. I came and Niall let out a low groan/moan and pulled out of me.

Before I could even register what was happening, someone else thruster into me. They were bigger, and their hands were warmer where they were resting on my hips.

"Fuck" they said in a high pitched moan, and dragged out the 'u'. It was Louis now.
"Faster Lou- ugh!" I moaned as he speed up. I came for the 3rd time and Louis speed up, and I think he was cuming also.

He pulled out and another, larger, longer, and fatter dick was replaced. They pushed in slowly until the bottomed out. They were SO big!

"Holy fuck. Ugh! Oh shit. Too big. Too too big!" I moaned out. They were big, but I loved the feeling of being so full and stretched.

Someone untied me, and I fell forward, my chest being pushed into the mattress over, only to my pulled up by two hands on my underarms. My back was pressed against someone's chest, and the new angle  felt amazing because I went down more on the persons dick.

"Look at you. Taking Daddy's dick so good. You think you can take two at the same time?" A smooth, deep voice asked. Liam.
"Please. Please Daddy Liam!" I begged
"Such a fucking cock slut!" A new voice said as they were in front of me now.
"Only for you all, Daddy H" I breathed.

I was slowly lowered back down onto the bed, another dick at the entrance of my abused hole. I was lowered into Harry's chest as he pushed into me. I whined in pain. The stretch was big!

"Relax, baby girl. It'll get better then" Liam whispered in my ear and then moved on to suck hickeys onto my neck.

Harry pulled my attention away from the pain by kissing me. From Liam sucking on my neck, I moaned into Harry's mouth.

After a while of waiting for the pain to leave, I wiggled my bum to tell Liam and Harry that they could move. At first they moved slow for my benefit, but they gradually picked up speed and went harder and faster.

"More please!" I begged and moaned.

Liam and Harry went faster and I clenched around them as I came. Harry came with a loud groan/moan and Liam bit into my shoulder has he came.

They pulled out of me and the blindfold was taken off of me. I looked to see Niall and Louis rubbing their own members as they came again. I closed my eyes and breathes heavily, before I felt a cold washcloth cleaning me up. I was then placed under the covers of the large bed, with someone spooning me from behind and someone pulling me into their chest in front of me.

I sighed and then fell into a deep sleep.