Chapter 4

Zayn
•••••••••••
The door opened when I was only in my panties and in walked the 4 men.

They took one look at me and before I knew it, I was laid back on the bed with Liam on one side of my neck, Niall on the other, Louis in front of me, and Harry at my head.

Liam and Niall were biting, nipping, and sucking on my neck, giving me hickeys, Louis was biting on my thighs, giving my hickeys there also, and Harry was kissing me deeply.

I moaned a more high pitched moan into Harry's mouth from the pleasure I was getting from the hickeys.

It was amazing!

"We're gonna make you feel so good tonight, baby girl" Harry whispered hotly into my ear, his lips touching my ear lobe. He nibbled on it before going back to kissing me.
"Please" I moaned out
"Look, he's begging" Louis said from below me.
"We'll make him beg" Liam said as he kissed down my chest and onto my stomach. I sucked in a breath and gasped. My stomach has always been a weak spot of mine.
"Would ya look at that? His stomach is his weak spot lads" Niall said and smirked. Him and Liam started sucking hickeys on my navel and it was the best feeling ever!

Moans and whimpers left me mouth as the 4 men sucked and licked and bit all over my body.

Then, Louis started taking my panties off, which I was completely fine with, surprisingly.

I gasped as my hard on was exposed to the air and the gazes of the men. Louis took me in his hand and started pumping up and down my prick. It felt so good. I've never been touched there before.

After a few more moments of them teasing me, I was flipped over onto my stomach with my bum in the air and my back arched. Two hands started kneading and groping my bum and someone was beneath me, sucking on my nipples.

I heard foot steps and some shuffling and then my arms were being tied to so bed posts but my legs were left untied and a blindfold was put on me.

"We're gonna play a game, alright kitten?" A deep raspy voice asked. I recognized it as Harry's.
"Okay" I replied
"We're gonna do as we want with you, and your gonna have to guess who it is. Got it?" A more high pitched voice told me. Louis.
"Ok Louis" I relied
"Oh and one more thing" a deep yet smooth voice said. Liam. The bed dipped by my head.

"Call us Daddy"