9.) I admit it

(Your POV.)

I am currently walking to school with Xiumin as we are both talking and doing such. Suddenly, Xiumin said, "Hey (Y/N), did you hear about the news?" I looked at Xiumin, confused.

"What news?" I asked.

"Kai and Krystal are dating," Xiumin answered. My eyes slightly widened as I then looked down. "Is that so?" I asked. Krystal was another one of those popular girls next to Ji Na. I felt disappointed but not surprise.

Why do I feel sad? Shouldn't I be happy for them? Wait, I don't happen to... I thought in my mind as I shook my head.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Xiumin asked I nod. "I'm fine," I replied. Xiumin shrugged and as we began to talk about other things.

Xiumin and I are now in class and I'm looking out the window.

I think to myself, Kai and Krystal are dating? I sighed at the thought.

It's been about 1 month and Kai hasn't been talking to me at all lately and he's been missing dance practice. Now, I know the reason why.

Kai has been giving all his time for Krystal while I'm just here, wasting my own time for him. I find it really stupid that I give all my time and effort to go to practice for him but he doesn't do crap for me.

I guess that's what happens when you care too much for someone who doesn't give a shit about you.

I sighed again as the teacher yelled, "(Y/N)! Stop sighing and pay attention to the lesson!"

I looked at the teacher surprised while standing up and bowed while I said, "I'm sorry." I sat back down and looked back out the window.

Today is going to one hell of a long day... I thought.

(Time skip~)

I walked towards my next class; dance. As I entered the room, I set my stuff down and lay my back against the wall. I sighed as I took my phone out.

Everything was just boring and more boring on social media. It felt like everything was closing in on my once again. Class started and Kai barely made it in time. I rolled my eyes and focused on the teacher.

Luckily today, we are doing solos for class so I get to be by myself. We get to choose any type of music we want so I decided to dance to 'Black Pearl' by EXO of course. I plugged my ear buds in and out my phone in my pocket and started to play 'Black Pearl'.

I began to make up some dance moves so that I don't plagiarize their dance moves. I began to dance as I felt stares upon me.

I saw Kai staring at me, something in his eyes that made me feel sad.

He looked troubled, sad, and upset. I shook the feeling away as I continued to dance. Once I was done, everyone around me clapped, even my choreographer. She came up to me and said,

"Indeed, this is my best student." I smiled and said a, "Thank you" before taking my ear buds out and setting it by my stuff.

I took a sip of my water as I felt someone sit besides me. I looked to my right and see my old friend, Hanbin. "Hey, (Y/N)! You did great!" He said as my eyes widen.

"Hanbin?! What are you doing here?!" I said to him as he laughed.

"I came back silly. I finished all of my studies in America, so I decided to come back," he answered as I hugged him.

"I missed you so much!" I said as he hugged me back. "I missed you too," He replied.

Hanbin was a really close friend of mine or more like another brother to me. He was best friends with my older brother, so Hanbin treated me just like a little sister.