chapter 6

<3 Janies POV <3 ;

"no there must be a mistake ..." i stated

"honey, i am so sorry but its true.."

I stood there, miserable and in shock and after that i passed out and thats the last thing i remember.

-----------------------------------------

I woke up in a bright room where everything was white and then remembered im at the hosital but why am i in a bed? wheres my mommy?

and yes. i did just call her that.

I saw a girl walk past in the hallway and enter my room.

I wonder who she is.... I dont think shes from school.

"hi are you feeling alright?", she asks me

"i think i am .. but who are you and why am i here?!"

"you passed out, hurt your head pretty bad, and im allison Dr. landys daughter"

"oh that makes sense, well thank you"

"Im so so sorry about your mom."

"what do you mean?",

"she passed away remember.."

"NO SHE DIDNT GO AWAY YOUR LYING!!'' I yelled as loud as i could.

I refuse to believe my mother is dead, yes she was abusive to me but she wasnt always like that and im still going to miss her very much.

"if you dont wanna believe me .. thats not my fault.", Allison said looking very angry

"I know i-.." i was cut off by the dr. landys voice. "everything okay in here??"

The doctor and everyone at the doctor kept keep feeling deeping sorry for me and i hate when people feel sorry for me.

After a couple hours i was free to go home. Allison actually turned out to be pretty nice, but she seems like one of those people who has a lot of secrets.

She offered to drive me home, i kindly accepted her offer.

-----------------------------------------

On the way home we were laughing and talking, and it made me feel better to be with her, i felt like i finally have a friend.

when we got home she came inside and we got to know eachother so later we exchanged numbers "if you need anything sweety, anything.. just call me" and after that poof, she was gone.

I was happy and sad, i was happy i finally had a friend and happy that my mom wasnt here to beat me anymore but I was sad that my moms gone forever and no matter what shes still my mother and i miss her with all my heart.

After that, allison was gone.

--------------------------

*Allison POV* ;

After i left Janies house i went to my gang. tonights plan was to steal a few things from a store, tolite paper a house and then get the money that someone owed me. and i will do whatever it takes to get what i want, dont you ever doubt that.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

sorry that i updated late guys!!

please remember to vote and comment!

also follow the alaylm characters on twitter: @janie_alaylm @selena_alaylm @justin_alaylm

and i will be making a twitter for allison soon! follow me ln twitter for updates: @starsforbieber