Chapter 2

Harry P.o.V

I got up and went out of the tour bus into the concert area which was already prepared for our show tonight. We were in Vienna that's the capital city of Austria. We haven't ever been to Austria it was a new experience and I was quiet exited for this but I don't know... anyways I was sad bcs of the interview today. I mean yeah it was nice that louis will have a baby but why can't it be ours? An adopted baby? That would be so beautiful... me and him going trough the street with a buggy... with our baby in there and not Brianas.
Briana was kind but I didn't like her bcs she got a baby of my Louis... she didn't even loved him, but I did.

Well, we practiced for the show and sang story of my life. The whole song I thought about Louis. He was the only one I could think about. I looked at him but I had a sad expression. I was nearly about to lose some tears so I went out of the concert hall in a backstage room. I sat down on a chair and was alone there.

Louis P.o.V

I looked after Harry bcs I was a bit worried why he suddenly left. I knocked twice at our dressing room door and the beautiful sound of his  voice said:"who's there?"
And I answered:"it's me, Louis. May I come to you?"
"Hm.. okay...", he said quietly and with a sad voice.
As he told me that I could come in I opened the door and made a few steps towards him.
"Hey... you okay? Why did you left suddenly?" I carefully asked.
He nodes:" yeah I'm fine.. I just needed to go to the toilet.."
Me:" you sure?"
"why are you that interested? You'll get your baby and you'll be happy", Harry said sad but angrily as well.
Me: "oh its bcs of the baby.. I won't be happy as I could actually be. I mean, yeah for sure I'll be happy bcs of the baby and it'll be the best what will ever happen to me and I will love it to the moon and back but... I won't ever be 100% happy bcs there's one missing important part in my heart."
"What important part?" He asked and played with his fingers.
I answered silently: "you Harry... you."
I left the room and went back to the other lads to practice for the show again and after 10 minutes harry came back.

At the evening the show started and we got onto the stage.

Harrys P.o.V

At the middle of the concert we sang a faster song than the others: Temporary Fix.
I went through the stage and heard some fans scream "LARRY!!! LARRY!!!" so I looked to those girls who screamed their lungs out and saw a huge poster and it said "DON'T HIDE YOUR LOVE!!!!LARRY IS REAL!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!"
This poster made me feel good bcs I knew that there are some fans who really believe in me and Louis but anyways it made me sad and I stared at this poster for like 2 minutes (picture up there⬆⬆⬆) that made me to forget my part at the song.
" hello? Someone there?", Niall snipped in front of my eyes and I noticed what happend.
"Sorry guys.", I apologised.