Chapter 1

Harrys' P.o.V

I and the other lads had an interview about our new single Drag Me Down. I sat next to Louis and the interviewer asked about the rumors of Louis' baby.

Of course Lou answered that it was true but it wasn't.

It was all about us. Me and Louis. We loved eachother but weren't allowed to show it. That was so hard not to be allowed to kiss him all day all night, to go hand in hand along the streets, to have a relationship.

I looked at him on his lips and imagined how it would feel if he kisses me and how soft his lips would be. We would be in my room and he would lift me onto the bed and kisses my body, leaving everywhere lovebites and lovely kisses.

"Harry? You are very silent today" the interviewer said and took me out of my thoughts. I just smiled slightly and looked at the floor. I wished that every single thing of my thoughts would be real and that we don't must hide our love. The fact that Louis had every time a new girlfriend and had to kiss her in front of me, broke my heart every single time even more. He was my sunshine, my everything, my life and I couldn't show it to the fans, to my friends, to my family, to the whole world.

Louis P.o.V

I noticed that Harry looked at me.  I looked over at him and saw a wonderful sweet smile on his face. I smiled back at him and blushed a little bit. I could feel a thousand butterflies in my stomach. He was so cute ... so perfect*-*. I could cuddle with him the whole time. Pressing my lips onto his pink soft lips and stroking with my hands over his perfect muscular body to explore every single part of him. Hopefully this pain would end someday.

"Louis a question for you. Is it true that you'll get father?"

I looked at the interviewer and nicked " Yes it is" I smirked and looked at Harrys reaction. His expression changed instantly sad.

"Harry? You are very silent today" the interviewer said and Harry smiled slightly at him and looked down at the floor.

He was hurt of my answer I know but me too. I hate to hide our love it's killing me! My love to him was so damm strong! I could not deal with it because it was so heavily and it made me more and more down. It destroyed me inside.

The interview was at the end and we stood up to go to the tour bus and drive to our concert area. In the bus I sat in front of Harry and we were staring at eachother like we do the whole tour time in the bus. We wanted to kiss eachother but we couldn't. It was strictly forbidden but we wanted and needed it so bad. I could see the pain and sadness in his eyes which where for sure in mine, too.

Okay guys hope you liked my first chapter. And sorry if the english isn't the best but it isn't my mother language haha. Comment or vote if you liked it and check out my other fanfics!

alina xx