Chapter Seven: The Great Feud At Nando's

Thank you all for the votes and comments! You deserve this chapter! Hope ya like it! :D 

        That morning, or afternoon, (I finally got off Dan's chest at 12:23) Dan, Phil and I were practically ready. Dan was wearing black capri's, a white T- shirt and a pair of black TOMS. Phil was sporting a graphic tee of Gengar and black skinny jeans with a pair of sneakers, and I was wearing a penguin T shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, a white under shirt, and a pair of Converse. (I literally have every color of Converse there is.) 

      I'm not crazy I swear.. 

         "Rawr!!!" Phil jumped out behind the counter and snatched me in his arms. Dan came running from the living room shouting "Ahhhhhh!!! Give back the precious penguin with freckles, You sick little Albino boy!" with a Nerf gun in his hand. 

     "Never! Our golden haired freckle face is mine now! Mwhahahahaha!" Phil declared with an evil laugh. 

     "Nooooooooooooo!" Dan dragged out falling to his knees. 

  Wow dramatic much? 

          "Um.. Guys? Not to burst the bubble of dramatic but, The guys are meeting us at the Aquarium and if we're not down there soon, their going to want to cancel on us." I pointed out and they snapped out of there 'dramatic characters.' 

       Phil grabbed his phone and wallet, Dan did the same  and I grabbed my bag and we set out to meet One Direction. The boys had texted me that they have a surprise activity at the aquarium, so we are meeting them there at two o' clock. 

      The sound of the soles of our shoes hitting the pavement, clanked while we walked. I'm starting to think they don't have a car.. 

        "Hey guys?" I asked. "Why don't you have a car?" 

          They stopped and looked at me. "Never really needed one or had the money." Phil explained, shrugging. 

                                                          ***********

         The aquarium was bigger than I expected. On the outside was a huge sign reading 'Sea Life Manchester Aquarium.' In front of the door was also a giant white sign that said 'SEA LIFE' with a star fish in between the words. The building was tan and had big windows with sea creature pictures in them. Lots of white marble statues were around it as well. The entrance was like a big dome with great pillars coming down. Imagine what was inside if the outside looked so amazing!

          "Oi! Freckles! Over here!" The voice I was dreading yelled behind me. Gosh damn it! Why cant I go five minutes without being seen? Is it the brunette wearing a llama hat and midnight black haired boy who looks like Voldemort that give me away? 

       "Hey Louis.." I mumbled looking down at my shoes. Dan put a reassuring arm on my shoulder and Phil gave me a look of sympathy but nevertheless he was too excited to see One Direction again.

     "How's my Goldylocks?" Harry appeared behind Louis like a ninja. Who knew Curlyhead was a freaking wizard ninja thing? 

        "Yur a wizard Harry!" I declared in my best Hagrid voice. Everyone stared at me like I was retarded until Niall burst out laughing. Then everyone stared at me and Niall like we were retarded. 

      "Well ok then.. should we get inside now?" Liam suggested giving Niall and I a strange look. Everyone went through the door in a big heap. Liam and Zayn went up to the registration booth and payed for everyone to get in. After that we wore passes and tried discussing where to start.